Vaser liposuction is one of the most popular techniques for removing stubborn fat and reshaping the body. Many people are considering this procedure thanks to the various well-known advantages it provides. This type uses ultrasound technology that removes fat to shape or sculpt the body, allowing the patient to obtain the Required body shape. It is a minimally invasive procedure that removes fat deposits in specific areas and leaves the corresponding tissues unharmed. In this article, we will learn about the pros and cons of vaser liposuction
What are the pros and cons of vaser liposuction?
Below we will learn about the 9 pros and cons of vaser liposuction:
First: Advantages of Vaser Lipo
There are many pros and cons of vaser liposuction and why a patient may choose this type of liposuction treatment compared to traditional liposuction methods:
- Vaser liposuction is a safe and simple treatment, as the recovery time is relatively shorter than the usual liposuction. Patients may experience swelling or pain within about three to four weeks, so results are seen in as little as twelve weeks.
- It uses ultrasound technology that enables doctors to focus on specific areas where fat will be removed, instead of removing fat from a general area, it aims to dissolve fat only in problem areas.
- Ultrasound technology facilitates small incisions that the surgeon can make to inject fluids into the body that aid in the suction process. Due to the small size of the incision, the vaser will not affect the skin during the procedure, thus reducing the incidence of bleeding, swelling, and pain.
- Recovery from vaser liposuctionsurgery is faster than other liposuction techniques.
As the procedure targets sculpting, patients who undergo it can perform a more precise body sculpting procedure that not only removes fat but also smooths out problem areas.
Second: Disadvantages and potential risks of Vaser Lipo
Although our Vaser Lipo at Dr. Ali Jaber’s clinic comes with its huge benefits, like most surgeries, it also comes with some drawbacks that must be taken into consideration before deciding to treat it.
- Scars can be visible, so if you are considering this treatment, be sure to choose a plastic surgeon who is talented in minimizing the appearance of surgical scars.
- Patients may experience numbness and pain that persists for weeks after the operation, but following your surgeon’s recommendation during the recovery process can significantly reduce the amount and duration of numbness and pain.
- The final results are not immediately visible. Patients may need to be monitored for up to 6 months to determine final results. It can be difficult to see the success of the procedure when it takes so long to achieve results.
- There are also chances of infection, which can be a common side effect of treatment. However, it is subtle, although some people have serious conditions that may require medication during the full recovery process.
After identifying the pros and cons of vaser liposuction in general, Vaser Lipo can be a safe cosmetic treatment that uses ultrasound technology that gives targeted results without causing any damage to surrounding tissues. Recovery time may vary but, in most cases, it tends to be of short duration. It depends on the surgeon performing the procedure, but in general, patients who have had it are satisfied with the amount of time it takes to recover and therefore the long-term results.
What is the meaning of vaser liposuction technique?
After identifying the pros and cons of vaser liposuction, vaser liposuction may be a new way to remove fat cells or tissues from the body using energy sources, where ultrasound or energy works to break up fatty tissue and cells, allowing the surgeon to get rid of them efficiently and quickly without any complications to the surrounding tissues as well as the skin.
Vaser liposuction breaks the bonds between muscle and fat tissue without any damage to healthy tissue, and this is the main reason that Vaser liposuction is more reliable, effective, and safe than traditional liposuction.
Vaser liposuction steps
After knowing the pros and cons of vaser liposuction, know the steps of vaser liposuction:
- The surgeon will provide you with anesthesia during the operation, given your health condition and therefore the area that needs treatment.
- The surgeon will mix the anesthetic with saline or swollen fluid and then inject it into the target area.
- Next, the surgeon makes a small incision and inserts ultrasound probes to interrupt the stubborn fat tissue.
- Once the fatty tissue is dissolved, the surgeon will use a cannula to absorb the fatty deposits as well as the accumulated fluid.
Recovery from vaser liposuction
After knowing the pros and cons of vaser liposuction, learn how to recover from it:
- Vaser liposuction does not require a comprehensive plan because it is often a minimally invasive technique with fewer complications.
- However, choosing a skilled and experienced surgeon like Dr. Ali Jaber is important to further enhance your recovery and achieve your desired goals.
- You will experience bruising, swelling, inflammation, and slight pain after the surgery.
- Research shows that vaser liposuction makes recovery comfortable and speeds up recovery compared to traditional surgery.
- You will be able to return the same day after the surgery.
- It takes two to a few days for you to feel normal and to resume certain activities.
- Your surgeon will advise you to follow a healthy diet rich in vegetables and fruits, as these foods are a great source of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that strengthen your system and supply the wound with essential nutrients so that your wound heals properly.
- While your surgeon advises you to avoid strenuous activities, walking for a shorter period from room to room in your home is essential to expand blood flow to the incision site and simplify the healing process.
What is the shape of the scars after vaser liposuction?
After learning about the pros and cons of vaser liposuction, the liposuction scar is the biggest concern for patients. However, the good news is that vaser liposuction can be a minimally invasive procedure, so the incisions are smaller enough and the scars are less visible.
However, if you want to achieve the desired results, make sure to avoid smoking and heavy alcohol consumption. It is possible to use organic products, such as aloe vera and vegetable oil after the wounds are completely healed.
Table of Contents
Facebook: Dr. Ali Gaber Plastic Surgeon
Instagram :dr Ali Gaber
LinkedIn: Dr. Ali Gaber Plastic Surgeon