Abdominal Fats are one of the stubborn fats that men and women suffer, especially when it accumulates in the lower or upper abdomen.
Everyone is trying hard to find a solution to this problem, whether by following healthy regimes or exercising, but it takes a long time to get rid of it, but with the development of cosmetic medicine, the process of liposuction appeared. Which is an effective medical solution to solve this problem
What are abdominal fats?
It is a type of local obesity, which is an increase in the size of fat cells in the abdominal area as a result of the accumulation of fat in this area of the body, and the reason for this is often the excessive eating of unhealthy foods saturated with fat, such as fast food.
Belly fat has a negative impact on all body systems and is closely related to cardiovascular diseases, in addition to the increase in weight that restricts a person’s movement and increases the risk of developing diseases of hypertension and diabetes.
Reasons for the accumulation of fat in the abdominal area
The formation of fat in the abdominal area is due to many reasons, including the following:
- Excessive intake of fructose sugar.
- Eat large amounts of meat that contains fat.
- Foods that are high in carbohydrates.
- An abnormality in the work of the endocrine glands.
- Smoking and alcohol intake.
- Taking certain medications such as dexamethasone and steroids.
- Laziness and lack of exercise.
Who does this surgery fit with?
Among the candidates for abdominal liposuction:
- People who have accumulated large amounts of fat in the abdominal area.
- Healthy people who do not have a serious, life-threatening illness.
- Everyone is interested in body beauty and getting a flat tummy in a good way.
- Anyone who has failed to get rid of fat accumulations with diet and exercise.
- The operation is not suitable for smokers or those who use alcohol and drugs.
- Not suitable for severe obesity.
How to get rid of Abdominal fats?
One of the best ways to get rid of stubborn belly fat is liposuction, which aims to extract all the accumulated fat and give the abdominal area an ideal, taut shape that is not flabby, more attractive and beautiful, and the doctor relies on more than one modern treatment technique, including laser – Vaser as well as Surgical liposuction and in the following paragraphs, we will learn more about these techniques.
Liposuction can be done from the abdomen by more than one technique such as laser, vaser or surgical intervention, and the plastic surgeon and body sculpting doctor determines the appropriate method based on several considerations:
- Age of the case.
- The amount of fat accumulated in the abdominal area.
- BMI .
- medical preparations
Before liposuction of the abdomen, an appointment is scheduled with the specialized doctor in order to determine if this procedure is appropriate or not, based on factors such as the medical analysis and medical examinations that he conducts, including the following:
- Patient and family medical history.
- Determining the amount of fat to be disposed of and the type of technique used.
- The doctor will order a comprehensive blood test.
- Blood coagulation test.
- Your doctor will ask you to stop smoking and drinking alcohol.
- Stop taking anticoagulants and some medications that have a negative effect on the results of the operation.
- The steps of liposuction start with anesthetizing the patient, either completely or locally, according to the doctor’s decision.
- The plastic surgeon will make a small incision in the area where the fat has accumulated.
- Through the incision, the doctor will insert a liposuction device to start the process, and the fat cells will be targeted and the fat will be transferred from the solid state to the liquid state.
- The process of liposuction and tummy tuck takes approximately 60 minutes to 120 minutes.
- After all the liposuction is completed, the surgical incisions are closed in a cosmetic way and instructions are given to the patient.
After the operation, the patient needs a few weeks to see the results of the operation, and during this period the swelling resulting from liposuction gradually fades away, and the results are actually noticed. It is worth noting that the recovery period may be long or short according to each case.
Abdominal liposuction results
The results of liposuction depend on the type of technique used in the treatment, but there are many positive results of the operation, the most important of which are:
- Get a flat belly in an attractive and excellent way.
- Increasing self-confidence because of the new look and getting rid of the rumen forever.
- Get rid of embarrassment and put on all the clothes that the patient used to avoid before
Abdominal liposuction risks :-
There are some complications that when they occur, the doctor should be told immediately, including:
- The incisions of the operation become infected and are often treated with antibiotics.
- To avoid clotting, the doctor advises that you should walk a little every two hours.
- Showing an allergic reaction to the anesthesia as a result of the lack of proper sterilization of the operation tools.
- Feeling of pain for a long time after the operation.
Abdominal liposuction techniques
The techniques of liposuction vary between traditional and modern, according to its discovery and use, including the following:
Laser abdominal liposuction
Laser is one of the best and latest technologies that appeared in the field of cosmetic, and laser liposuction from the abdomen depends on getting rid of fat cells, stimulating collagen production, and tightening skin sagging with prominent energy with the best treatment result and the least amount of risks.
Vaser liposuction and tightening of the abdomen
Vaser liposuction technology relies on ultrasound, which is gentle and safe on the skin, and is considered the latest technology than laser technology, and the Vaser device is used to sculpt the body, coordinate textures, and highlight the abdominal muscles, so the majority of those who resort to the Vaser technique are the category of men to obtain a sculpted and athletic belly shape with results Permanent treatment and faster recovery period than other methods.