An increasing number of girls are choosing to undergo Brazilian butt lift surgery to have a more attractive and curvier butt. Patients who are considering this fat transfer surgery may be unsure of what is going on, so it is important that you are told about the whole process from start to finish. Read on to find out about bbl preparation and how you can achieve a more complete, natural enhancement with a Brazilian butt lift.
What is a Brazilian butt lift?
Fat transfer, or Brazilian butt lift, has become popular for its increased fullness and improved shape and volume through the use of a patient’s unwanted fat. bbl preparation consists of two steps liposuction to remove excess fat from other areas of the body, such as the abdomen, hips, flank or thighs. Then the harvested fat is injected into the buttocks for the second step by performing a transfer or grafting procedure through small incisions. Dr. Ali Jaber, a beautiful touch and massage technique, will precisely place the transferred fat cells in the buttocks to define and shape the target.
Useful tips for bbl preparation
Brazilian butt lift, or transfer of a patient’s unwanted fat from donor areas, is used to improve the look and feel of the butt. It is a natural and popular way to enlarge the buttocks. The ideal candidate for this cosmetic procedure must be in good health and have the required amount of fat at the donor sites to provide proper BBL results. When bbl preparation, the following tips are useful:
- For a smooth and fast recovery, reduce alcohol consumption or smoking for a few weeks before or after surgery.
- Rehabilitate yourself so that you are able not to sit directly on the area grafted with fat for a period of no less than three weeks.
- Know all the medicines prescribed by the doctor and take them according to the instructions.
- Wear loose-fitting clothes that are easy to put on and take off during the recovery period.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle before and after the Brazilian butt lift to aid the healing process and maintain long-term results.
At the follow-up appointment, Dr. Ali Jaber will assess each patient’s progress and provide helpful instructions that speed up the healing process.
Brazilian butt lift steps
In bbl preparation, a Brazilian butt lift can be a procedure in which fat is taken from the excess areas, processed, so injected into the buttocks to: add volume, shape roundness, and create the illusion of lift by adding more volume to the upper part of the buttocks, and help shape it.
bbl preparation is a two-part surgical procedure: liposuction where fat is extracted from the donor side (stomach, hips, thighs), processing in which the fat is cleaned and purified through centrifugation, then fat injection where the fat is injected smoothly and evenly for buttock sculpting.
The first step in Brazilian butt lift surgery
- During the first part of the surgery, fat is suctioned from the excess body areas.
- This provides the additional advantage of removing excess fat from other parts of the body, and improving the patient’s final appearance.
- Usually, several small incisions are made to access the fatty areas where liposuction is performed.
- Fat is removed by liposuction, and then processed and purified in the operating room.
The second step in Brazilian butt lift surgery
- This part of the procedure involves multiple injections of the patient’s fat into the buttocks, where the surgeon sculpts them, making the buttocks larger and more rounded.
- Once the acceptable amount of fat is injected, the procedure is complete.
- After the operation, patients will experience swelling and bruising, but this can subside after a few weeks.
- Discomfort from surgery is treated with pain relievers prescribed by the doctor.
- The results are immediate, but the buttocks will be in their largest size immediately after the operation and may reduce in size a little while recovering from the surgery.
- The final result and the size of the new buttocks appear after a full three months of recovery.
- The end results of a Brazilian butt lift may be a more toned, hourglass figure, smaller waist and a fuller, rounded butt.
Good Candidate for Brazilian butt lift surgery
The main reason you should do bbl preparation is to have enough fat in other areas of your body, and elasticity of the skin in the buttock area to simply accept the transferred fat.
The surgeon will remove excess fat from areas that include the abdomen, thighs, hips, back or arms. Without enough available fat, you will not be a candidate for this procedure.
Not all patients are good candidates for BBL, as when BMI is above 25 (increased risk of complications), age is over 50 (low fat survival) Patients with diabetes (low fat survival and risk of infection) if any of the The above applies to you, bbl preparation will not be suitable for you for buttock augmentation procedure.
What do you expect after the Brazilian butt lift procedure?
After the procedure there are some bbl preparations including:
- Patients wear compression garments to reduce bruising and swelling while increasing blood circulation at the target site to aid the healing process.
- Under the compression garments, patients will be able to access the liposuction sites for adequate cleaning and home care.
- Patients will feel slight discomfort inside the liposuction site where the fat cells were extracted, in addition to the buttocks.
While each patient recovers at their own pace, most patients can expect to get up and walk daily or twice after a Brazilian butt lift. Most patients can be back in shape within 2-3 weeks, and back to their normal routine in about 4-6 weeks.
How much fat can a doctor inject?
In bbl preparation, the amount of fat that can be injected into each side of the buttocks can vary from 400ml to 2000ml! There are a number of things that determine the percentage of fat that is injected. These include:
- How much is required?
- Tightening/relaxation of the skin and buttock tissues.
Unfortunately, the more fat is injected, the more fat that doesn’t survive. Therefore, it is counterproductive and increases the potential complications if an excessive amount of fat is injected.
Table of Contents
Facebook: Dr. Ali Gaber Plastic Surgeon
Instagram :dr Ali Gaber
LinkedIn: Dr. Ali Gaber Plastic Surgeon