Body sculpting process, Have you recently lost weight, but suffer from flabbiness, perhaps you are wondering about the appropriate solution to permanently remove these flabbiness from the body.
The body sculpting process may be the best option for you to reach a sculpted body without accumulated fat in certain parts of the body in the event that you lose a large part of your weight, but some flabbiness is still present in the breast area, sides, buttocks, sides, back or abdomen.
This process helps you adjust the shape of the body, tighten the sagging skin, improve its appearance, and get rid of the wrinkle of the skin permanently in several sessions under the supervision of a specialized plastic surgeon.
Areas affected by localized obesity
Some areas of the body are more likely to be fat than others, which need to be sculpted to show their details, and often need a long time and hard exercise to get rid of them:
- Abdominal area.
- Thighs, buttocks and buttocks.
- down the arms.
- Chin and tongue.
- the breasts.
- body sculpting process
The process of sculpting and contouring the body aims to improve the appearance of the body, and to achieve a harmonious sculpted body. When you gain a lot of weight or when you are pregnant, the skin stretches slowly over time. If you lose this weight, the skin may not have enough flexibility to return to normal again, this can be It causes excess skin folds (sagging).
read also: Question about breast augmentation in Egypt
The body sculpting operations include the following
- Removing and tightening the excess skin in the lower and upper abdomen.
- Arm stretch.
- Tighten the thighs and buttocks.
- Removing sagging breasts or removing excess fat and saggy skin after pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Abdominal and waist sculpting
Abdominal and waist sculpting surgery is performed under general anaesthesia, and in some rare cases it is under regional anesthesia and the patient is awake but does not feel anything.
Your plastic surgeon monitors your blood pressure, heart rate, and other vital signs before starting the procedure, then removes the excess tissue inside the body and also removes the extra skin, and then sews the skin and the remaining tissue back together again.
For example, a plastic surgeon may make a cut around the middle part of your body (the abdomen) to remove excess skin and fat around this area.
Depending on your needs, your plastic surgeon may also make a cut to lift your breasts or remove excess tissue from your arms or thighs.
You need to stay in the hospital for at least one night, so that your doctor can follow up on you and check on your health, and he may advise you to wear a compression bandage for several weeks after the operation.
Body sculpting terms
- First you should ask your doctor if this surgery is right for you first. If you have certain health problems, it is not worth the risk.
- You should not perform this operation until a stable weight is reached. If you lose weight after the operation, sagging may appear again.
- There are some groups that should not perform this operation, such as: pregnant women, lactating women, and those who have heart problems.
Before the body sculpting process
You may need to have some tests ordered by your doctor such as:
- kidney function;
- Basic blood tests to make sure there is no anemia, diabetes or any infection.
- An electrocardiogram to check your heart rate.
- Lung functions.
- If you smoke, you must quit smoking before the operation to avoid any complications.
Before the operation, the doctor may ask you to stop taking any over-the-counter medications such as aspirin; As it causes blood flow, it must be stopped at least 3 days before surgery, but under the supervision of a doctor.
After body sculpting
After the operation, a disciplined daily routine must be followed to maintain the achieved results:
- Follow a healthy lifestyle.
- Do regular exercise.
- Maintain proper nutrition.
- Maintaining the ideal weight so that fat does not form again in the same area or in different areas.
Complications of body sculpting and contouring
If the body sculpting was done by modern techniques without surgery, no complications have been recorded so far, except for some swelling and redness in the area being sculpted, but it quickly disappears.
If the sculpting is by surgery, complications may include the following:
- Difficulty healing wounds.
- Blood clots include clots in the leg veins and can travel to other places such as the lungs.
- heavy bleeding
- Severe pain does not go away only with analgesics.
- Anesthesia problems.
- Nerve damage.
It is worth mentioning that an experienced plastic surgeon does not choose the operation for the case until after making sure that it is completely compatible with him and that its conditions apply to him.
How to sculpt and define the body without surgery?
Sculpting and contouring the body without surgery includes several procedures that reduce or remove fat to define and shape different areas of the body. With diet or exercise.
Modern body sculpting techniques
Modern body sculpting techniques include:
- Vaser body sculpting.
- Ionian sculpture.
- Laser body sculpting and contouring.
- 4D dynamic variable body sculpting and contouring.
- Cryo sculpture.
- Sculpting and contouring the body by lipolysis (chemical injection).
Vaser body sculpting
Vaser (VASER) is an abbreviation for Amplifying Acoustic Vibrations in Resonance, in which ultrasound technology, which is usually gentle on the skin, is used to break up the bonds between fat cells, destroying them and getting rid of them permanently.
One vaser liposuction session takes about an hour, and the patient usually returns to his daily activities on the same day.
The targeted areas to remove and sculpt sagging are:
- Abdominal area.
- Breast sagging.
- Sagging buttocks and thighs.
- body sculpting process
- laser technology
By using high-temperature laser energy that heats up fat cells, destroys them and gets rid of them through the lymphatic system within approximately 12 weeks.