Breast augmentation is a cosmetic surgery that increases the size of the breasts through various fillings such as silicone or by injecting self-fat and others…
Learn in detail about one of the successful experiences of breast augmentation, from the beginning of the problem of small breasts, the procedure for the operation, the recovery period after it, and then the results and the success of the operation.
What is breast augmentation?
A cosmetic procedure that addresses the problem of small breast size through the use of artificial fillings (silicone, saline implants) or in a natural way, such as self-fat injection, and this process treats other cases other than small breast size, including:
- Breast atrophy cases.
- Breasts differ in size and asymmetry.
- Breast reconstruction after surgery.
- Treating breast problems for people with cancer.
This is done through a simple surgical procedure using different sizes of fillings according to the prior agreement with the plastic surgeon, and they are completely safe fillings that do not cause allergies and inflammation, and the doctor also uses cosmetic stitches to hide the places of the surgical incisions.
read also: An experience with body sculpting
Successful breast augmentation experiences
My experience with breast augmentation is nothing but a summary of the stages that a woman went through who is trying to transfer her experience to other women to answer the details, inquiries and the most common questions among women who are coming to breast augmentation:
MA tells and says, “I am a 28-year-old woman. My problem started in my teenage years. I was suffering from a very small chest size, and as the years went by, I got bigger and I did not notice a big change in the chest like my friends. Of course, I always felt ashamed, because the size of my chest did not match the shape of my chest.” My body is like a child.
I hated wearing sports clothes and dresses like most women. I tried more than one recipe for breast augmentation, such as Vaseline and fennel, and I also practiced exercises, but it was in vain, and one of my friends advised me to go to a specialized plastic surgeon to view this problem.
When I went to the doctor, he did a physical examination and it turned out that I had problems with breast growth since childhood, and the best solution to this problem was breast augmentation. I discussed with the doctor about the different types of breast augmentation implants and got acquainted with the advantages and disadvantages, then the doctor asked me about the size of the breast that I would like access to it.
My experience with breast augmentation procedures is summarized in conducting the necessary tests and chest x-rays, and my health condition was confirmed, and the doctor started the operation
- The first step was to go under general anesthesia
- The plastic surgeon made an incision to insert the breast implant through it.
- The doctor inserts the implant and adjusts the position of the new nipple.
- Then he closed the surgical incision with cosmetic stitches.
- The operation lasted approximately two hours in the operating room.
The result of my experience with breast augmentation was successful, as I got the breast size that I always wanted, of course there was a big difference between before the operation in the size and shape of the breast, and despite the swelling and redness of the skin after the operation, the initial results were promising and the doctor told me that once the swelling disappeared The results will improve further and the final shape of the breast will appear.
The doctor told me that recovering from breast augmentation varies from person to person according to his body’s response and following the doctor’s instructions, but in general, I will tell the details of my successful experience with breast augmentation and what happened during the recovery period:
- I left the medical center on the day of the operation after the doctor checked on my condition and prescribed some painkillers and anti-inflammatories to prevent infection.
- In the days after the operation, the pain was moderate and relieved with painkillers, and I needed someone to help me change my bandages, and housework because the doctor completely prevented me from physical exertion and heavy lifting.
- Wearing a compression garment was very necessary to support the new chest shape and to avoid fluid formation in the wound area.
- In general, the first week is relatively uncomfortable, but take care of healthy eating and drinking plenty of water, and do not neglect the valleys prescribed by the doctor.
- It is strictly forbidden to go to the sea or swimming pools and to exercise hard during the two weeks following the operation.
- The swelling will disappear in a period of 4 to 6 weeks and you will notice the new shape of the breast. In addition, your wounds will heal during this period and you can return to your normal life.
- After about 8 weeks, the final results will stabilize and the scars will disappear, but be sure not to press the chest too hard during this period to avoid rupture of the implant.
My experience with silicone breasts
My experience with silicone breast augmentation: It was a successful experience. Contrary to what is rumored about it, it is completely safe and I felt very comfortable because it feels like natural breasts and does not cause any lumps in the chest, and in the worst cases when the implant is torn, it does not cause serious medical damage or risks, and to increase Reassurance I go every 6 months to follow up the implant with the doctor and make sure it is safe.
Pain after breast augmentation
M says. A: According to my experience with breast augmentation, you will face unbearable pain during the first four days only and it is controlled with analgesics, and by the fifth day, the pain will decrease to a possible extent for another three days.
Corset after the operation
The corset is very important after the operation. Of course, you need to wear the corset for a few days after the breast augmentation surgery, as determined by your treating doctor, and then the compression corset is replaced with a sports bra to tighten and support the chest for a period of approximately three months.
When does a breast augmentation wound heal?
The breast augmentation wound will heal in a period ranging from 3 to 6 weeks after the operation and disappear completely, and during this period also the swelling will disappear and the final results of the operation will appear.
Breast augmentation benefits
Breast augmentation has many advantages for women, among which are:
- The perfect solution for small cases
- and atrophy of the breast.
- Gives you the perfect breast size and shape and more feminine.
- Get rid of embarrassment and distress and boost your self-confidence.
- It is minimally invasive and leaves no scars or marks.
- You can get your desired breast size with different types of implants.
- The operation is performed with general or local anesthetic, so you will not feel pain during the operation.
- Recovery is fast and the results are really special.
- You achieve a good consistency between the shape of the body and the size of the breast.
- A simple operation takes only two hours, and you can leave the center on the same day of the operation.
Breast augmentation doctor tips and instructions after the operation
- Take anti-inflammatories on time, as well as painkillers, and completely avoid anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Wearing a medical corset is very necessary after the operation, so do not neglect it, no matter how tired or tight you feel in the chest.
- Ask someone to help you in the days after the operation and don’t carry things or do too much effort.
- Be sure to replace medical dressings and disinfect the wound on time.
- See a doctor immediately if you feel a skin infection or feel a high temperature.
- Avoid sleeping on your side and preferably on your back to avoid chest pressure.
- Shower 48 hours after the operation and avoid hot water and strong steam.
read more: Liposuction by cryo sessions and cold laser