Breast augmentation is a cosmetic surgery aimed at increasing the size of the breasts to treat the problem of their small size to appear more beautiful and attractive. The process depends on the use of different types of fillings (silicone or saline) to reach the required size and rebuild and restore it.
Breast augmentation details
Before women undergo breast augmentation surgery, some medical arrangements and procedures are required, whether before or after the operation.
Medical examinations before the operation
Before performing the breast augmentation operation, you will go to a preparatory session for the operation, during which all the special information will be discussed and a breast examination will be conducted, among the most important analyzes required before the operation:
- Complete blood picture.
- Liquidity analysis.
- Chest radiograph.
- Tell your doctor about your medications and your allergies.
- Know your family history of breast cancer.
- Previous surgeries.
This information is useful in determining the breast augmentation surgery that best suits your condition and needs of the operation, increases safety and avoids many potential risks and complications.
Breast augmentation conditions
Before performing a breast augmentation surgery, a set of essential conditions must be met, which are as follows:
- He is over the age of eighteen (18 years) and the breasts are fully developed.
- The health condition must be appropriate.
- A suitable procedure for cases of breast atrophy.
- Women who suffer from severe flabbiness are not treated by other methods.
- Complete all medical examinations before the operation.
Contraindications of the surgery
Doctors specify basic conditions when breast augmentation is desired, without which the operation is not performed, the most important of which are:
- Complete cessation of smoking before the operation for a sufficient period.
- Stop taking liquid medications for a sufficient period determined by the doctor to avoid bleeding after the operation.
- Perform all required checks before the operation.
- For pregnant women, it is preferable to perform the operation after 6 months to a year after the end of the breastfeeding period.
What are the types of breast augmentation surgeries?
Breast augmentation operations vary into several cosmetic surgeries, either to be performed by silicone implants, by means of breast implants, or by injecting self-fat that is withdrawn from certain areas and re-pumped into the breast area to increase its size.
Breast augmentation with autologous fat injection
In this case, the breast is enlarged through fat taken from certain areas of the body through Vaser technique or other modern techniques of liposuction and injecting it into the breast. This method is suitable for women who want to increase the size of their breasts in simple proportions.
Breast augmentation with silicone
Breast augmentation with silicone is one of the first methods of breast augmentation, which is an outer shell filled with silicone gel, which is completely safe.
The breasts are given a very natural appearance because of their flexibility because they adhere to the surrounding body tissues. They are considered one of the most popular fillers used because they have properties that are similar to those of the natural breast in a large proportion. However, it is necessary to perform a periodic breast examination to ensure the integrity of the implant.
Breast augmentation with salina
Saline fillers are placed inside the chest and filled with sterile saline until the desired size is reached. .
Advantages of breast augmentation
- Boosting self-confidence and improving self-image
- Increase breast size naturally and treat sagging.
- Treatment of the problem of asymmetry of the breasts.
- Breast reconstruction in cases of weight loss, pregnancy and lactation.
- It gives you a more attractive and feminine figure.
- The perfect solution for the treatment of breast atrophy problems.
- The operation is performed under general anesthesia, and does not take more than an hour inside the operations.
- The surgery does not affect the feeling of the woman.
- Recovery from the operation does not require much time, but be sure to follow the doctor’s instructions.
- The procedure does not require a long stay in the hospital.
Possible harms and risks of breast augmentation surgery
Relying on a skilled plastic surgeon to perform this operation may help you reach two examples of large breasts, but every surgery has its potential risks, as in the case of breast augmentation, but choosing a skilled and experienced doctor in the field of plastic surgery provides you with a very large safety rate. Possible risks.
Possible risks of breast augmentation
- Constant pain in the breasts.
- Infection as a result of using poorly sterilized tools or contamination of the wound.
- risk of bleeding.
- Fluid buildup.
- Implant rupture or puncture.
Tips after breast augmentation
These instructions must be followed during the recovery period from breast augmentation surgery:
- Immediately after the procedure, be sure to wear a medical bra suitable for the size of the new breast.
- You may feel some pain after the operation, but this is overcome by some medical analgesics.
- As for the swelling in the chest area, do not worry, it will start to fade gradually within 3 weeks of surgery.
- Completely stop exercising for about a month to avoid risks or complications.
- Your doctor and medical staff will show you how to properly care for the wound through sterilization and thorough cleaning.
- After a period of about two weeks, you can go to your doctor to get rid of the surgical stitches.
- When you feel any abnormal symptoms immediately see your doctor to control the situation.
Breast augmentation cost in Egypt 2022
This operation is considered one of the most important plastic surgeries that a large percentage of women resort to, and the prices of breast augmentation vary according to many factors, the most important of which are:
- The type of breast implant used in the operation.
- The cost of a plastic surgeon performing the operation.
- Cost of hospital and surgical instruments.
- Anesthesiologist cost.
- Subsequent medical follow-up after the operation.
To know the exact price, you can visit your treating doctor to learn about the overall and actual cost of the operation. In general, the cost of breast augmentation in Egypt is much lower than other countries due to the low exchange rate of the Egyptian pound against the dollar.
Are the prices of breast augmentation surgery in Alexandria different from Cairo?
Before answering the difference in price, we must ask this question: Is it better to perform this operation in Alexandria or Cairo?
In fact, Alexandria is one of the governorates of Egypt, where many successful beauty centers are spread, especially in breast augmentation operations, and the level of service provided is no less than the level of service provided in beauty and body sculpting centers in Cairo.
But determining the actual cost of breast augmentation depends on many variables that must be taken into account, such as the degree of the plastic surgeon if he is a specialist or a consultant, the medical techniques used in the operation, and it is worth noting that the price of the operation in Cairo increases at a small rate than in Alexandria.