Many women want to undergo plastic surgery to enlarge the size of the breast augmentation, and there are many methods of breast augmentation, including silicone breast implants, saline implants, fat transfer augmentation, and others.
In this article, we will learn about the best surgeries for breast augmentation, the stages of each operation, its conditions, medical procedures, benefits, and the most important instructions after breast augmentation.
What is breast augmentation?
Zoom in on the original photo cosmetic cosmetic size to reshape the next page in the year and body and body and body and body, natural and wonderful treatment of new, beautiful and hairy natural in texture and shape in their bodies.
Read also: Liposuction by cryo sessions and cold laser
Why do women resort to breast augmentation?
Breast augmentation is the most common and prevalent cosmetic procedure among women. The spread has many reasons and motives, the most important of which are:
- Small size resulting from repeated pregnancy and lactation.
- Cases of deaths that led to weight gain on this page of the house.
- Difficulty being naturally larger than the other.
- Reconstruction after excision.
- Inconsistency in body shape.
- Some ladies that help in enlarging the image with attractiveness.
Breast augmentation foods
- Eating plenty of nuts such as peanuts and cashews can help in enlarging the breasts.
- Fruit, can increase the volume, raise and raise estrogen, the most important of which are apples, raspberries, and strawberries.
- Cow’s milk also helps in breast enlargement.
- Eating seafood helps to release female hormones in the body to eat shellfish.
Breast augmentation Exercise
In addition to foods that raise female hormones
- Ball exercises.
- Push-up exercises.
- Weight lifting exercises.
- Chest tightening and lifting exercises.
- chest massage
The results of the aforementioned natural methods differ from one case to another, their results compared to the appropriate method for breast augmentation.
Surgical breast augmentation has achieved amazing results that other methods could not achieve in terms of size and texture, and this is done by placing different fillers in the box, giving it a beautiful shape through a simple process and as much as possible through the digital image education to close the image.
Breast augmentation methods
The appropriate type of image correction is selected, which is ideal for image correction, and is ideal for debugging each other.
This type of casing is made of an outer casing made of an inner casing and an outer casing, and these gaskets come in different sizes from the back casing out of the body naturally.
It seems that the process of enlarging the image on the previous page is to make the process of enlarging the image on the first page, which is the process of enlarging the image on the first page.
One of the most important features of this type of service is that it is ideal for the back and through it a good example can be obtained in good condition in the case of good procurement arrangements for breast implants.
The fat is spread in the chest area, and it is an ideal option for women who want to increase their size in the chest area and enlarge it in a natural way. .
Breast augmentation steps
Image enlargement operations began in the first stage of successive steps
Book an appointment with the doctor
The attending therapist visits the steps of preparing for the operation, where it is examined and discussed about the options available for the surgical incision sites, the reasons and motives for the operation and the results that were set in the case of the start-up are identified, and then the appropriate type of breast augmentation option is determined.
Performing medical examinations
Ensure that press references are included
During the identification of patients’ history and conducting some medical examinations such as:
- Liquidity check.
- Anesthesia sensitivity test.
- Complete blood test.
- An x-ray to confirm the integrity of the heart and lungs.
- Pregnancy test to verify that the woman undergoing the operation is not pregnant.
- A mammogram to ensure the integrity of the chest and the absence of lumps or cancerous cells.
After conducting the tests and making sure that the patient is ready for the operation, the date of the breast augmentation operation is scheduled. The steps of the surgery include the following:
Subjecting the patient to general anesthesia and in some cases, local anesthesia can be used.
The plastic surgeon makes a surgical incision. This incision can be in different areas of the body to be determined in advance with the doctor. These areas include:
- The brown area around the nipple.
- Under the armpits.
- Lower chest.
The doctor inserts the agreed-upon breast augmentation implant through the incision under the chest muscles, or it can be placed on top of the chest muscles under the breast tissue.
The final step is to close the surgical incision with stitches.
Post-operative medical care
The medical care after the operation includes following up the patient well, answering questions during this period, following up on the symptoms and the progress of the results of the operation. There are some natural symptoms that appear on the patient during this period that do not cause concern about them. The patient feels some swelling and bloating in the chest area. The doctor will prescribe some painkillers and anti-inflammatory helps to recover in a short period.
In the event that you feel abnormal symptoms such as infection, or bleeding immediately, contact your physician to identify the causes and prescribe treatment.
Breast augmentation benefits
Breast augmentation brings many benefits to women who are interested in beauty and femininity, including:
- Give you a more feminine and attractive personality and enhance your self-confidence.
- Treating the problems of asymmetric breasts and adjusting their shape in proportion to the shape of the body.
Treatment of cases of breast prolapse.
- Treating cases of breast atrophy in a very ideal way.
- Get rid of embarrassment, now you can wear sports clothes with confidence.
Breast implant risks
- After the great medical development in the field of plastic surgery, the risks and potential complications of each operation decreased, but there remains, even a slight chance, that some complications may occur, including:
- An implant rupture or leakage.
- Bleeding risks.
- infection risk
- Change in sensation in the chest or nipples, temporary or permanent.
- Fluid buildup in the wound area.
- Feeling of pain and tingling in the chest.
These symptoms require immediate medical intervention to discover the risk factors and start immediate symptomatic treatment to ensure the best outcome of the operation.