Is it possible to enlarge breast boost in an hour?? One of the most popular questions asked by women who suffer from the problem of small or atrophic breasts, and since it is one of the most embarrassing problems for women, it is necessary to treat it in a safe and effective manner, as many methods and recipes spread that have no basis in health and were never a treatment for small size the breast.
In this article, we will learn about the most effective methods of breast augmentation and the most important details of its conditions and how, and then learn about its impressive results.
What is breast boost?
Breast boost is intended to make some modifications to the chest area to make it appear larger and fuller, and this is done by undergoing a cosmetic procedure during which the doctor uses one of the safe breast augmentation fillings to increase the size of the chest as desired by the case (to be determined in advance before the operation), and one of the most famous of these fillings :
- Silicone gaskets.
- Shot the brine.
- Autologous fat injection.
The appropriate type of implant for the case is determined by the attending physician after the examination and the size of the breast to be obtained after the operation.
read also: Question about breast augmentation in Egypt
Is it possible to enlarge the breast in an hour really?
Of course it is possible, through the breast augmentation process that rebuilds and restores the small and saggy breast in a simple surgical way, and this process takes an hour or less inside the operating room and upon completion of the operation you will definitely notice the difference.
Breast augmentation is one of the best effective solutions to get rid of some breast problems in women, most notably:
- Small breast size.
- Breast sagging treatment.
- Breast asymmetry.
- Breast atrophy cases.
Breast boost surgery in an hour
Breast boost surgery is one of the most popular cosmetic surgeries that women resort to, as it is an important procedure to restore the beauty and youth of the chest area, which is one of the most prominent areas of femininity after the continuous changes that occur to it and lose its vitality and beauty, and here are the most important details of the operation.
Before undergoing breast augmentation, your treating doctor will ask you to perform some medical tests to ensure your safety, the most important of which are:
- Complete blood test.
- pregnancy test.
- Chest radiograph.
You will also be asked about some things to avoid problems or complications after the operation, most notably your family medical history, and you will be given some important instructions, including:
- The need to stop smoking before the operation.
- Stop taking the diuretics.
- Tell your doctor about all the medications you are taking for other conditions so that they can be controlled.
- It is worth noting that choosing the best reliable plastic surgeon helps a lot in performing the procedure in the right way and avoids potential risks and complications.
Breast boost is done in an hour through a set of steps, which are as follows:
The first step: The patient is given complete anesthesia to ensure the comfort of the condition and the absence of pain during the operation.
- The second step: making the surgical incision needed to insert the supportive breast augmentation implants. There are three options for this incision:
- Along the edge (around the brown nipple)
- under the chest folds.
- Surgical incision under the armpit.
The location of the incision is determined according to the type of implant, the size of the surgical incision to be made, in addition to the desire and preference of the case for the location of the incision.
The third step: The chest implant is inserted and fixed in its place. There are also two options:
- Below the chest muscle.
- Direct fixation behind the breast tissue
The method of installing the implant depends on its size, type, and the opinion of the plastic surgeon at the place of installation.
The fourth and final step is to close the surgical incision after adjusting the implant and placing medical dressings. The doctor will tell you the most important instructions for the recovery period, which we will mention later.
- The initial results of the breast augmentation operation appear immediately after the completion of the operation, but the permanent results need a few weeks to stabilize, and during this period the swelling and redness will gradually fade away.
- You will definitely need to wear a compression garment to support the new breast shape and to avoid fluid buildup in the incision area.
- The process lines disappear gradually within a few months and may take years to disappear completely.
- When the results are stable, you will find that the size of the breast has become more full, and you will get a wonderful and tight breast shape that is much better than your expectations for the results of the operation.
Advantages of breast boost in an hour
Undergoing breast augmentation in an hour is the best option that can be taken to restore your beauty and areas of your femininity, and of course, there are many advantages, the most important of which are:
- You can have any breast size you want.
- Breast augmentation reconstructs the damaged breast in a perfect way, with a perfect size and more roundness.
- It works to raise and adjust the consistency of the size of the breasts with each other.
- The results of the operation are long-lasting compared to other breast augmentation methods.
- Boost your self-confidence, now glamorous women’s clothing can be dressed up without embarrassment.
- The ideal solution for the treatment of cases of mastectomy due to cancer.
Every cosmetic or medical procedure has potential complications that the doctor must tell you about, even if they are rare, and discuss ways to avoid them. Among the possible complications of breast augmentation surgery are the following:
- Risks arising from anesthesia.
- infection risk.
- Temporary or permanent loss of sensation in the nipples.
- Infection with scars.
- Fluid in the wound area.
- A wrinkle of the skin around the implant.
- Rupture or leakage of the filling.
- Chest asymmetry.
- Implant shrinkage after the operation.
These symptoms are rare, but if you feel any abnormal symptoms after breast augmentation, you should see your doctor immediately.
The cost of breast lift and augmentation in an hour
The cost of breast augmentation in an hour through breast augmentation varies from case to case according to many variables, the most important of which are:
- The shape and size of the breast and the type of implant used.
- Remuneration of a plastic surgeon.
- The cost of anesthesia and the opening of the operating room.
- The cost of medical examinations before and after the operation.
- The cost of medicines and the doctor’s prescription.
read more: liposuction by cryo sessions