Would liposuction help define my jawline and small double chin?
Yes, where you can use neck liposuction and liposuction when there is fat directly under the skin and not under the muscles of your neck, so liposuction of the neck and jaw area can be performed to get rid of the fat and get a well-defined jaw line and given the techniques used, you may have a small lift, the results will continue For years or a lifetime since you had liposuction.
What is the chin liposuction method?
Chin liposuction helps tighten and sculpt the muscles under the chin, and this procedure improves the chin contour and reduces the appearance of the chin area.
- Chin liposuction is usually performed in conjunction with a neck lift, facelift, and/or chin implant. Combining these three procedures can improve the appearance of the patient’s face.
Benefits of chin liposuction
An experienced facial surgeon like Dr. Ali Jaber can explain more about the advantages of chin liposuction before treatment. Here are a number of different advantages:
- Reduces the appearance of a double chin: chin liposuction can be safe and reliable by eliminating the appearance of a double chin.
- Improves and defines the jawline: Because of chin liposuction, you will be able to expect to have a sculpted and defined jawline.
- Reduces neck fat: Liposuction makes it easier for a private person to reduce neck fat.
- Dr. Ali is committed to protecting every patient, has a few years of experience in chin liposuction, and can only recommend chin liposuction if he believes the procedure will be done safely.
- Dr. Ali also creates personalized treatment plans that help each patient achieve the simplest results from chin liposuction.
- During the days and weeks after chin liposuction, Dr. Ali communicates with the patient and performs regular check-ups after the treatment to ensure that there are no complications.
How is chin liposuction done?
- At the beginning of the procedure, the surgeon or surgical nurse prepares the patient’s chin and neck by sterilizing and wrapping the globe. Then the surgeon will use a pen to mark the treatment area.
- The patient then receives anesthesia or sedation. An anesthetic area may also be used when liposuction is performed on smaller areas, such as the chin and neck. The patient and surgeon will also discuss the most appropriate type of anesthesia before surgery. The patient may also be sedated at this time.
- Now the surgeon will make a small incision and insert a thin tube (known as a cannula) connected to a suction tube into the fatty layer at the treatment site.
- Excess fat will be “emptied” from the targeted sites with this liposuction procedure. The time the procedure takes depends on the number of treatment sites and thus the amount of fat to be removed.
Is it possible to remove this belly fat with liposuction? Will it return after liposuction?
Yes, liposuction removes fat permanently. While there are many alternative liposuction techniques in common use today, all of the variations focus on one goal: removing fat cells from a targeted (localized) area of the body. Literally, all liposuction procedures use a combination of a cannula (tube) and a suction device (suction device) to suction out stubborn fats, and it is important to note that liposuction permanently removes fat cells from the body.
Can fat cells return?
Unfortunately, it is possible for fat to return after liposuction if you allow it to return. In general, the more a patient weighs after liposuction, the less dramatic the results will be.
The fat will not return (and the best results will remain intact) if the patient maintains his “weight after liposuction”. For example, if a patient weighed 130 pounds prior to liposuction and 6 pounds was completely removed through the procedure, the fat would be eliminated if the patient maintained their weight at 124 pounds or less.
If the patient gains a little weight after the procedure, say 5 pounds, then the fat cells everywhere in the body will increase a little bit. While this slight weight gain can reduce the results, the improved body shape provided by liposuction will still be visible because the areas of the body treated have fewer fat cells (and therefore have a lower rate of hypertrophy) compared to the surrounding areas.
During liposuction surgery, Dr. Ali uses a thin, hollow tube called a cannula to selectively cut and remove fat cells from a specific area of the body. Areas commonly treated with liposuction include the stomach, hips, thighs, buttocks, upper arms, neck, and under the chin. By removing fat cells, Dr. Ali significantly improves the aesthetics of the treated area.
Once the fat cells are removed by liposuction, these cells cannot grow again, and we cannot develop new fat cells.
It is also important to keep in mind that liposuction does not remove all of the fat cells within the targeted area. Dr. Ali must leave a thin layer of fat cells inside the treated area of the body to maintain a smooth, natural appearance. If you gain weight after liposuction, the remaining fat cells in the treated area can swell, but you may notice less fat accumulation in the area because there are fewer fat cells left.
Finally, in cases of significant weight gain (that is, 10% of body weight); Entirely new fat cells can develop into areas of the body, including treated areas. However, since the formation of the newest fat cells usually occurs in a good way throughout the body, fat often accumulates less in treated areas than in untreated areas. Thus, many liposuction patients who have gained a lot of weight after the procedure tend to look better than they would if they had not had liposuction.
Tips to keep up with the results of chin liposuction
The most effective way to maintain the long-term results of any liposuction procedure is to maintain your ideal weight. Here are 6 healthy lifestyle changes to follow after the procedure:
- Follow all instructions given by the surgeon after the operation.
- Reduce your calorie intake while eating a healthy diet that focuses on healthy proteins and carbohydrates.
- Keep yourself properly hydrated by drinking plenty of water.
- Try to eat several small meals throughout the day.
- Don’t miss meals.
- Exercise regularly.
Table of Contents
Facebook: Dr. Ali Gaber Plastic Surgeon
Instagram :dr Ali Gaber
LinkedIn: Dr. Ali Gaber Plastic Surgeon