G-plasma is a medical technique to tighten the skin and reach the ideal texture without sagging. With age, the skin begins to lose its elasticity and signs of aging begin to appear clearly, and sagging begins to appear locally, especially when there is excess weight in the body.
G-Plasma is one of the latest medical advances in the field of plastic surgery, and helium gas and radiofrequency energy are used to produce cold helium plasma, which is injected and used to treat and tighten any sagging in the skin.
Where the ionized gas stimulates the production of collagen in the skin, which leads to instantly tightening the skin, this treatment technique is able to restore the luster of the skin, reduce lines and wrinkles, and completely get rid of sagging.
What is the G-plasma device and how does it work?
- G-plasma device: It is the best cosmetic medical device to get rid of flabby fat, in which plasma is used as an agent along with helium gas and radiofrequency (RF) energy to reverse the effects of aging on the skin by reducing wrinkles, fine lines and discoloration, in addition to tightening saggy skin.
- To a minimum to achieve a perfectly proportioned body.
- The use of this cosmetic procedure is referred to as “high definition ionic sculpting”, but it is not just a treatment that can tighten or rejuvenate the skin of the face. This medical technique is used by making a small hole in the body and starting to tighten the skin and this procedure is done under local anesthesia.
read also: Arm lift | Terms, results and cost
Where to use the G-plasma device?
Local obesity causes the accumulation of fat in certain areas of the body, which causes great inconvenience to those who suffer from it, and one of the most areas where fat accumulates in the body and requires a procedure to tighten the wrinkles by means of G-plasma:
- Arm stretch.
- Abdominal area.
- Buttocks and sides areas.
- thigh area.
- face and neck area.
- breast area.
Tighten the sagging abdomen and tighten the sides using the G-plasma device
The sagging of the abdomen and sides are among the most annoying problems that women and men face as well, and that is why J-Plasma offers a cosmetic procedure to treat such problems without surgery.
One of its most important features is also the speed of recovery without any side effects. In the procedure of liposuction and tightening the sides, this technique is used to apply cold plasma energy under the skin to get rid of the accumulated fat and sagging in the abdominal area to reach a slim and ideal body.
The steps of the plasma tummy tuck procedure include:
- First, the patient is anesthetized using only local anesthesia on the abdominal area.
- A small hole is made inside the abdomen and begins to tighten the skin and sagging abdomen through this hole.
- After the cold plasma is pumped directly under the skin, the skin tissue will begin to contract, the outer layer will peel off and a new, more vibrant layer of skin will begin to appear.
- After the session, the small hole will be closed using non-surgical stitches.
Do you use G-plasma to tighten the face?
The uses of the G-plasma device do not stop at tightening the sagging of the body, abdomen and buttocks, but this technology is widely used to rejuvenate the skin in a brighter way. This technique is used to tighten the face and rejuvenate the skin, as well as tighten the wrinkles of the neck area.
Plamsa-G offers immediate and long-term results without surgery. It is the perfect solution for anyone who suffers from sagging skin around the face. With this technology, you can now enjoy a face completely free of wrinkles and sagging and more youthful.
Who is a candidate for using the G-plasma device to tighten the buttocks sagging?
There is a category of people for whom the use of G-plasma technology is the most appropriate solution for their condition, and they are:
- People who have recently lost a lot of extra weight, causing them to have intense flabbiness in the body.
- People who have concerns about surgical interventions to tighten sagging buttocks.
- People who have highly elastic skin.
- Do not use this medical technique on people who smoke.
- Not suitable for those who suffer from health problems related to heart disease, diabetes, kidney, liver and blood pressure.
The most important features of G-plasma technology
- A medical technique with quick and immediate results, and in some cases, you only need one session.
- This technique helps stimulate the skin to produce more collagen.
- It does not require any surgical intervention except to make a small hole.
- A medical and therapeutic technique that does not cause any feeling of pain.
- The recovery period for this technique is very short, it may only reach two weeks to a maximum of three.
- It is completely safe to use and side effects or complications are rare
Comparison between Botox and G-plasma and which is better?
Botox is a chemical injection of botulinum toxin into specific areas of the skin and body, and is commonly used in the face. It is primarily designed to treat wrinkles and fine lines caused by laughing, smiling, or other facial expressions.
The G-plasma technology stimulates the production of collagen, which is crucial to rebuilding essential components in the skin such as elastin, and is designed for use on small areas of the face and surrounding areas such as the skin, neck and other parts of the body as we have seen.
A comparison can be made between Botox and G-plasma through:
- Perfect for the face
- Quick and instant results
- It often does not require medical care after its procedure
- It has some side effects
- low cost
- With immediate, immediate and fast results
- Very suitable for the face and different areas of the body
- Very fast and long lasting results
- There are no serious side effects that may result from its use
- Needs medical care afterwards
- Medium cost