Gynecomastia is an embarrassing problem for many men, so we find that most people who suffer from gynecomastia tend to isolate and avoid wearing tight clothes that show an unpopular body shape.
The process of removing the gynecomastia is the most common medical solution by cosmetic doctors, as it radically treats gynecomastia in men through two consecutive medical procedures, namely Vaser breast liposuction and then plasma regeneration to tighten the sagging.
What is gynecomastia?
Gynecomastia is an increase in the size of the breasts in men. This problem is often noticed at birth or during adolescence and can also appear with age. There are many causes of gynecomastia, the most famous of which is the presence of an increase in fatty tissue or an imbalance in hormones.
This problem is one of the most embarrassing problems for men, as the general appearance of the breast looks much like the breast of women, so there are many solutions that lead to the treatment of gynecomastia in men, and we will get to know them in detail.
read also: About Face lift surgery
Types of gynecomastia
Gynecomastia is divided into two types: true and false gynecomastia, and the difference between both types can be concluded that the real is an enlargement in the size of the breasts caused by hormonal reasons and always needs plastic surgical intervention, or false gynecomastia is an enlargement in the size of the breasts that is caused by obesity, that is, the accumulation of fat in the breast area It can be treated through vaser liposuction sessions.
Symptoms of gynecomastia in men
The primary symptoms of gynecomastia in men appear with the appearance of a mass of tissue under the nipple, some cases are accompanied by pain with the appearance of this mass, some may think that it is a sign of breast cancer, but the doctor conducts some tests to rule out this cause, especially since the proportion of men affected by it is relatively small.
Uneven swelling can also appear on the breast, such as one breast becoming larger than the other, and this may also be accompanied by some pain, swelling, or discharge from the nipple and here immediately you should consult a doctor.
Causes of gynecomastia problem in men
Many reasons can lead to an imbalance of hormones in men, which in turn helps to grow abnormally breast size, and in addition to changing hormones at puberty or advancing age, there are other reasons for the emergence of the problem of gynecomastia, the most important of which are:
- Obesity, which increases estrogen levels in the body.
- Kidney failure.
- Liver disease.
- Thyroid problems, which are the main controller of growth hormones and sexual development.
- Some types of cancer (adrenal gland tumors, lung tumors, and pituitary gland tumors).
- Some diseases that affect the testicles and that raise the testosterone hormone.
- Substance abuse including stimulants, marijuana, and heroin.
- Taking certain medications such as anti-androgens, HIV medications, anti-anxiety and depression medications, heart medications, and some medications for stomach ulcers.
The stages of gynecomastia in men
Doctors classify gynecomastia cases based on the size of the breast in addition to the rate of drooping breasts. On this basis, the stages of gynecomastia in men have been classified into 4 stages:
First degree gynecomastia
They are the cases that suffer from mild tissue enlargement, which is estimated at 250 grams, without suffering from sagging skin.
Second degree gynecomastia (intermediate)
In this condition, people have moderate enlargement of tissues ranging from 250 to 500 grams without breast drooping.
Third degree gynecomastia (moderate to Severe)
Breast tissue enlargement in this case by more than 500 grams and the person suffers from first-degree ptosis.
Fourth degree gynecomastia (Severe)
Doctors classify severe cases of gynecomastia as cases with tissue enlargement of more than 500 grams in addition to the patient suffering from breast prolapse of the second and third degree.
Gynecomastia removal surgery for men
Each degree of gynecomastia has a method of treatment, but in general, gynecomastia in men is treated in two basic steps, namely Vaser liposuction, and then the skin sagging is tightened with G-plasma. The method of treatment depends on your age, health, duration of your condition and your response to some medications.
Vaser breast liposuction
During breast liposuction, the doctor removes the excess fat in the chest area in a non-surgical way through the following steps:
- The doctor determines the places where he wants to get rid of fat.
- The areas identified by the doctor are numbed with local anesthetic.
- The plastic surgeon makes tiny incisions and injects them with saline and some medications.
- The doctor inserts the liposuction device of the vaser device and moves it gently on the selected areas in order to melt the fat in a safe way.
- After the fat becomes liquid, the fat is suctioned and removed.
- Ultrasound works to permanently get rid of the enlarged breast tissue in one step, and then the patient prepares for the second stage of treatment, which is breast sagging with the G-plasma technique.
G-plasma skin tightening after gynecomastia removal
After the treatment of gynecomastia, the role of the second technique comes in the treatment, which is the G-plasma technique. This technique works through vibrations issued by the device, which stimulates collagen production and helps the cold energy to tighten the skin in order to get rid of the sagging in the breasts.
Steps to tighten breasts with plasma
- The first step is local anesthesia.
- Through the tiny incisions made by the surgeon, the G-plasma technology is used.
- The cold energy works on the contraction and contraction of the skin and the drooping and sagging in the breast area are completely eliminated.
- Thus, the problem of gynecomastia in men is treated and eliminated permanently through the latest therapeutic techniques “Vaser, G-plasma” that achieve excellent treatment results and get rid of the embarrassment caused by gynecomastia without surgery or pain.
Candidates for Gynecomastia Removal
There are some conditions that must be met in the cases where you need to perform the removal of the breast Di is as follows:
- People who suffer from an increase in the size of the breasts, or one of them, the right or the left, and the traditional methods of treatment did not work for them.
- People who suffer from the accumulation of fat in the breast area as a result of obesity.
- People who lost weight with slimming regimens or surgery, but did not lose breast fat.
- People who suffer from a hormonal imbalance that causes the breasts to increase in size.
- It is also required that while performing the operation, he is in good health and is not a smoker.