Laser rhinoplasty is a cosmetic surgical procedure that requires a high degree of proficiency and craftsmanship; to achieve the desired results, and to maintain the shape and function of the nose.
There are several types of rhinoplasty, surgical rhinoplasty, non-surgical rhinoplasty using fillers, and rhinoplasty using laser.
Laser rhinoplasty is completely safe and does not have any major complications, and gives the same aesthetic and functional results that result from traditional rhinoplasty, but with a higher degree of accuracy during the operation, increased patient satisfaction, and less bleeding.
How to perform a laser rhinoplasty?
Laser rhinoplasty involves reshaping the bone and cartilage with a high-temperature laser beam.
read also: Bat ear solution without surgery
Before rhinoplasty, you need to talk to your doctor to discuss the following:
- Your health condition, and do you suffer from any chronic diseases.
- The medicines you take.
- Are you a good candidate for this operation?
- Know the costs of the process.
- Expected results of this process.
- The necessary medical examinations before the operation.
- He takes some pictures before the operation for comparison after the operation.
- complications of the operation.
- Required medical examinations
Among the necessary medical examinations before the operation is the basic blood tests; To know the patient’s values, and whether he has diseases that prevent the operation, such as irregular diabetes, blood flow.
Rhinoplasty can be done in a hospital or outpatient clinic. Your doctor will use local or general anesthesia. If the procedure is simple, you’ll receive local anesthesia.
Once you’re sedated or unconscious, the surgeon will make incisions between or inside your nostrils, separate your skin from your cartilage or bone and then begin to reshape your nose.
The expected results
Laser rhinoplasty is a safe, repeatable technique that gives great aesthetic and functional results, without any serious complications.
The patient satisfaction rate is higher in laser rhinoplasty compared to open rhinoplasty, and there is also a reduction in scar immediately after surgery.
When is rhinoplasty required?
Laser rhinoplasty is required after the nose has reached its normal size, that is, after puberty and growth is complete.
Advantages of laser rhinoplasty
Among the advantages of laser rhinoplasty are the following:
- Fewer complications.
- Less bleeding.
- Safe and easy.
- A high degree of perfection and accuracy.
- Great results.
- Patient satisfaction and self-confidence increase.
- Get a symmetrical and perfect nose.
Possible risks after the operation
Laser rhinoplasty is a safe and easy procedure, but it may result in some complications and risks, such as:
- swelling and pain
- Perforation of the nasal septum.
- Difficulty healing wounds.
- Anesthesia in the nose.
- Breathing problems
Important medical advice after rhinoplasty
- Apply cold compresses to the area.
- Avoid pressure on the face, especially the nose.
- Try to keep your head elevated, even while sleeping.
- Don’t scratch the nose too hard.
- Do not take any medicines without consulting your doctor.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- Don’t stoop and lift anything heavy.
- Oily nose after plastic surgery
It is one of the most famous problems that occur after rhinoplasty, as a result of putting a splint on the nose for a long time or medical tapes, which leads to the accumulation of fat in the nose area and clogging of the pores, but it is a temporary problem that can be easily eliminated.
What is the price of laser rhinoplasty?
The price of laser rhinoplasty varies according to the following:
- Medical facility.
- Medical center or clinic costs.
- Medical examinations before the operation.
- Medicines given to the patient before and after the operation.
- The doctor’s experience, competence, scientific and professional degrees.