Thigh liposuction is a cosmetic surgery procedure to permanently remove accumulated fat from the thighs to sculpt them. This could be excess fat in the saddlebag areas, inner shins, or knees. Excess fat is removed by using a cannula placed under the skin. Liposuction provides a permanent result with virtually unnoticeable scarring. And if you want to get inner thigh liposuction or knees? Dr. Ali Jaber plans the operation and benefits from treatments at a special price.
What is thigh liposuction?
Thigh fat is removed using the liposuction process. The ultimate goal of this process is to sculpt the thighs and give you a harmonious shape for the lower body, where the stubborn fats in the thighs that are difficult to remove through exercise or diet are removed.
Once the stubborn fat is removed, your skin will regain its proper shape after the process, but if a large amount of fat is removed, the patient will need to perform a sagging skin tightening procedure.
What are the steps of thigh liposuction?
1- Before the operation
- Before the procedure, it is necessary to make a medical visit to meet with Dr. Ali Jaber and determine the expected results together. A preoperative examination will also be included to determine the patient’s eligibility for surgery and to avoid any threat of complications.
- The doctor examines the buttocks, thighs, and the side view of the body so that it has complete vision and can correct all the differences in the patient.
- Dr. Ali charts the procedure considering the elasticity of the skin and the amount of fat to be removed your doctor listens to your goals and vision and will be honest and will provide the best-tailored treatment plan for you.
2- During the procedure
- This process is performed under general or local anesthesia and the procedure takes on average, between one and two hours.
- Outer thighs or Inner thighs liposuction removes fat cells using fine cannulas connected to a suction device, and the cannulas are inserted through microincisions (3 to 4 mm). The scars from the process are really subtle, usually hidden in the natural skin folds.
- On the day of the operation, Dr. Ali injects a saline solution under the skin of the thighs (to liquefy fatty deposits and facilitate suction), and it also contains epinephrine (to shrink blood vessels), and a local anesthetic (to numb the area). This solution helps to liquefy fatty deposits and facilitate suction.
- Once the surgeon has suctioned out the targeted fat cells, he closes all the incisions, and then covers the treated areas with a compression bandage.
What are the target areas for thighs liposuction?
Several areas of the thighs can be treated with lipo. With Dr. Ali Jaber, many liposuction procedures can be performed, including:
- Inner thigh liposuction: Inner thigh lipo consists of removing fat from the inner thigh. This plastic surgery procedure can be combined with a tightening procedure in cases where the sagging skin is significant.
- Liposuction of the outer thighs: It is one of the most targeted areas of the process, and lipo can reshape the shape to make it more proportional.
- Liposuction of the knees: the knees are treated well and at the same time fat is suctioned from the inner thigh, and this procedure helps to reshape the thighs by reshaping the knees.
Recovery from thighs liposuction
The fate after surgery for thigh liposuction is simple and should be taken good care of, as it is recommended to wear compression stockings to improve the results. The length of time to wear compression stockings depend on the amount of fat removed and the patient’s skin type.
The expected recovery period from the process on the thighs is two weeks, on the other hand, patients who removed a small amount of fat need a recovery period of 7 to 10 days.
Patients feel the following in the recovery process:
- Bruising and swelling disappear after a few days.
- Moderate pain disappears with taking analgesics.
- You are encouraged to walk the day after the procedure but to resume sports activities after 4 weeks.
What are the contraindications of thigh liposuction?
thigh liposuction is intended for people who suffer from intractable localized fat areas that are not removed after significant weight loss or practicing many sports activities, and this process is intended for both men and women who want to reshape their thighs by removing fat deposits in the outer thigh, or knees, or inner thighs.
There are many contraindications to thighs lipo. However, it is not recommended for cases with a history of phlebitis or deep blood clotting (DVT), in cases of serious diseases (diabetes, hypertension, leukemia), or cases of pregnancy.
Are the results of thigh liposuction endless?
Yes, the result of the process is final and visible at the end of the procedure. The stems appear thinner and are re-designed according to the patient’s wishes.
What operations can be performed in addition to thigh liposuction?
Liposuction of the thighs can be combined with other liposuction procedures (tummy, love handles, arms, hips, etc.), and liposuction of the outer thighs can also be combined with lipo of the knees to reshape the body.
What are the benefits of vaser thighs liposuction?
- Vaser thigh liposuction, also known as Vaser lipo, is a minimally invasive fat removal procedure that is suitable for both men and women.
- In this procedure, the latest ultrasound energy is used to precisely target, liquefy and remove all stubborn areas of fat.
- Vaser thigh liposuction is one of the most important high-precision techniques and is used in sensitive areas such as the chin or inner thighs.
- The treatment targets fat cells only, so it does not cause damage to surrounding tissues such as blood vessels and nerves and allows faster recovery and reduced downtime.
- After the ultrasound probe is inserted into the skin through small incisions, these waves are converted into vibrational energy that breaks up the targeted fat cells, making them easier to suction.
Compared to traditional lipo, this treatment is less invasive and more accurate in targeted fat removal and body sculpting, and it also gives a skin tightening effect as it stimulates collagen production.
Table of Contents
Facebook: Dr. Ali Gaber Plastic Surgeon
Instagram :dr Ali Gaber
LinkedIn: Dr. Ali Gaber Plastic Surgeon