Liposuction is the most common plastic surgery in the world, with more than 300,000 procedures performed in the United States each year, and the number of patients accepting liposuction has increased by 264% since 1992.
Liposuction works to break up fat cells and absorb them from the body and get rid of them permanently, but you should know that there are limits to the volume of fat that can be safely removed from the body (about 5 liters), and if the patient does not follow a healthy lifestyle after the procedure, he can Fat cells are formed again.
This operation is often performed on specific areas of the body, such as the abdomen, thighs, buttocks, neck, chin, arms, and legs.
Types of liposuction operations in Egypt
There are several types of liposuction procedures:
- Dry liposuction.
- Power assisted liposuction (PAS).
- Laser liposuction.
- Ultrasound liposuction.
- Tumescent liposuction.
- Vaser liposuction.
- Laser liposuction
Laser liposuction uses high heat to melt fat and target small areas of fat in the body, which stimulates the production of collagen protein that makes the skin tight and not flabby.
read also: Arm lift | Terms, results and cost
Conditions for performing the operation
To get good results from this process, you should do the following:
- Not to have a lot of excess skin.
- To have good elastic skin.
- To have good muscle strength.
- To enjoy good general health.
- To be a non-smoker.
Laser liposuction results
The results of laser liposuction operations are very amazing, as studies have proven that patients who performed this procedure lost large amounts of fat and did not experience any complications.
Laser lipolysis is a very safe and effective treatment, and because this process is performed on an outpatient basis and not in operating rooms, the recovery is quick.
Before and after liposuction surgery
Before laser liposuction, the doctor must visit the doctor to determine the necessary medical tests before starting the operation, and to conduct the required tests to make sure that the conditions for the operation are fully applied.
Before the operation as well
The plastic surgeon should be asked all questions and inquiries about the technology used in the operation, whether it is laser or vaser, and what are its advantages, symptoms and risks after the operation, when should you contact the doctor, what is the recovery period, sleep method and diet.
Vaser liposuction process
Vaser liposuction is a very delicate process of fat removal, as it disrupts the connections between the fat cells and the muscles underneath without harming healthy tissues.
Experiments and studies have proven that this vaser technique is one of the safe and effective techniques in getting rid of flabby fats in different areas of the body. The vaser technique is also used in four-dimensional body sculpting to highlight and clarify the muscles to become more attractive and graceful.
Before doing this process, you must do the following:
- Do basic blood tests.
- You should tell your doctor about any medications you are taking.
- Avoid taking blood-thinning medications.
- Avoid drinking alcohol the night before the operation.
- Your doctor may give you additional instructions to prepare for VASER liposuction.
The results of the vaser technique
Experiments have proven that the vaser liposuction technique has great and permanent results on patients, as it makes recovery from liposuction less painful and recovery happens quickly.
Before and after vaser liposuction
Before the operation, you must perform the medical examinations prescribed by the doctor and follow his instructions, and a healthy lifestyle must be followed after the operation so that fat does not accumulate again.
Liposuction experiments have proven that the clinical results of this operation for more than 2000 patients over three years are that the patients lost large amounts of fat in different parts of the body, and they also got a tight body without sagging, and patients rarely suffer from any major complications.
Therefore, liposuction is a safe cosmetic procedure for those who suffer from sagging, accumulations or lumps of fat in certain areas of the body, such as the sides, thighs, buttocks, and breasts, but liposuction is not suitable in cases of obesity.
After undergoing liposuction, the fatty accumulations are completely removed from the body, and thus the following results follow:
- Improve the appearance of the skin.
- Get a perfect and tight body.
- Get rid of fat permanently by exercising and diet.
- Treatment of gynecomastia in men as a result of the accumulation of fat under the breast.
- Lipodystrophy syndrome: fat accumulates in a part of the body, and liposuction can improve the patient’s appearance by distributing fat in the body.
- Extreme weight loss after obesity: An obese person may need treatment to remove excess skin and sagging.
- Lipomas: benign fatty tumors.
What are the potential harms and risks of liposuction?
Liposuction, like any cosmetic surgery, may have some potential complications, including the following:
- Severe bruising that can last for several weeks.
- A blood clot may form in a vein, causing inflammation and other complications.
- Numbness, but this is usually temporary.
- Rarely, a skin infection may occur after liposuction surgery.
- Anesthesia problems.
- Allergies: The patient may be allergic to medications or substances used during surgery.
Important tips after liposuction
After liposuction, the patient adheres to a set of medical advice to help him recover faster and reduce the recovery period, and the most important of these tips are:
- Do not push yourself too hard while recovering from liposuction.
- Complete rest, especially in the first three days after the operation.
- Avoid immersion baths until the wounds are completely closed, which takes about 7 to 10 days.
- It is not recommended to exercise or do strenuous activities while recovering.
- Do light exercises such as walking, to allow blood flow.
- After full recovery, the following must be done so that fat does not accumulate in the body:
- Follow a healthy diet.
- Doing exercise.
What is the best cheek liposuction procedure?
Cheek liposuction takes about 30 minutes to one hour, and you can go home after completing the procedure.
Your doctor will make small incisions in the cheek, then use one of several different techniques to help facilitate the removal of fatty tissue from the cheek under local anesthesia.
Examples of these technologies include:
What is the best doctor for liposuction in Alexandria?
Liposuction is one of the surgical procedures whose success depends on the experience and competence of the treating doctor, so you should be careful in choosing your doctor.
To choose the best liposuction doctor in Alexandria, Mansoura, Cairo, or anywhere in the world, you must take these criteria into consideration:
- How many years of experience does he have in the field of plastic surgery?
- How many successful operations did he perform in the field of liposuction?
- Aftercare regimen provided by the doctor.
- Realistic experiences such as looking at pictures before and after liposuction and successful experiences.
- Academic degrees and certificates obtained by the doctor.