liposuction by cryo sessions There are many techniques used in sculpting and coordinating the textures, and each has a different mechanism to get rid of fat.
Sculpting and breaking down fat by cryo and cold laser are among the most important and latest effective techniques in getting rid of stubborn fat in a simple and completely safe way. Through these sessions, you can get the texture you want, details We will learn a lot about this technique through this article.
What are the cryo sessions?
Cryotherapy is called cryolipolysis, and it is a non-surgical procedure used to treat fat by using cold energy that freezes and breaks up fat cells without compromising other cells and tissues. This type of treatment is used for cases whose body has not responded to treatment by traditional methods such as diets. Or exercise, and it is not a cure for weight loss for obese cases.
read also: Breast augmentation experience in detail before and after
Who are suitable for cryo sessios?
Cases closest to the ideal weight, but suffer from the accumulation of fat (local obesity) in certain parts of the body.
Adult patients who are in good health and do not have chronic diseases.
People who want to improve the shape of the body and get a perfect figure.
Cases that is not suitable for cryotherapy sessions:
- Obese patients or those who are overweight.
- Lactating and pregnant women.
- Conditions that suffer from disorders of the immune system such as psoriasis or eczema.
- Conditions that suffer from nerve disorders such as diabetic neuropathy.
How does the cryo device work?
liposuction Before undergoing the cryo sculpting and liposuction sessions, the doctor performs a clinical examination and determines the size and quantity of fat to be disposed of, then the doctor determines the areas and draws a pen on the skin so that he can identify the treatment areas during the operation.
- The session is performed under local anaesthesia.
- The doctor uses a cryo-technology device that freezes the layer of fat cells under the skin.
- The doctor places a gel pad on the treatment area to protect the skin.
- The lipid layer is gradually cooled to the target temperature between 30.2 and 39.2 degrees Fahrenheit.
- After targeting all the fat cells, they are sucked out of the body, then the patient can feel tightness when the fat is extracted.
- One fat placement takes from 35 minutes to an hour, and after treating this area all fat is removed, the device is removed and the area is massaged to help break down the remaining fat cells.
What are cold laser sessions?
Cold laser treatment relies on a low level of light to affect the work of fat cells, which helps in the recovery process faster. Cold laser treatment is also known as:
- Soft laser photostimulation.
- Low level laser therapy.
- Low energy laser treatment.
Cold lasers are sometimes used to help eliminate pain and swelling, reduce spasms, and promote the healing process of tissues and nerves, in contrast to the laser used to destroy tumors and tissue clots.
How are cold laser sessions for slimming done?
- The cold laser is a small device that the doctor holds in his hand. The laser energy is directly applied to the areas to be treated from 30 seconds to a few minutes, depending on the area to be treated, the unit of energy it provides, and the unit of cold laser energy during this time.
- During shining of the laser device, the non-thermal photons emitted by the device pass through the layers of the skin where they are absorbed and begin to interact with the light-sensitive elements in the cell.
- When cells absorb light energy, pain and inflammation are reduced and damaged or injured tissues are eliminated. It is worth noting that the recovery time with cold laser is fast due to the increase in intracellular metabolism.
Which are better cryo sessions or cold laser
- Each of them has a mechanism in action that we mentioned earlier, and both achieve very distinct results, but in the case of using a cold laser, the results of the operation appear immediately and the results stabilize within a few months, while the results of cryotherapy need a longer time compared to the cold laser, and the patient may need more than one session to obtain required results.
- In general, your first visit to the doctor, the examination, and talking with the doctor about your goals of treatment and the result you want to obtain, the doctor will advise you on the type of technique that is appropriate for your case.
The difference between cryo and cavitation
Although these two techniques are used to get rid of deposits and accumulations of fat, they differ in the mechanism of action of each of them in eliminating these fats.
In this case, stubborn fat cells are eliminated by melting them using high heat (ultrasound) and converting them from a solid state to a liquid state, then the body gets rid of them by sweat or through the excretion process.
As for the cryo machine, it cools and freezes the fat cells, which causes the death of these fat cells without affecting other tissues.
Cryo sessions before and after
- Before performing the cryo sessions, the body shape is inconsistent and filled with annoying accumulations of fat, but after the completion of the entire cryo sessions within a short period, the body shape improves and is as close as possible to the ideal body.
- After the operation, you will get a tight body and a smooth skin texture, unlike treatment with other operations, and you will recover quickly without any risks or complications.
Advantages of cryopreservation
There are many advantages to using this technique in treatment, the most important of which are:
- The procedure is simple and does not require surgical intervention.
- You can treat more than one area in one session.
- The session does not require anesthesia.
- A safe procedure that does not damage tissues or nerves.
- Treatment does not require a recovery period, but people can go about their work as normal today.
- A procedure suitable for many age groups.
- The most important tips after freezing slimming sessions.
- One of the most important tips we give you is to follow a healthy diet.
read more: 360 full abdomen sculpture