Narrowing of the vagina, With advancing age and the frequency of pregnancy and childbirth, many changes occur on the body of women, especially the vaginal area, the widening of the vagina that leads to weakness or lack of feeling in intimate relationship.
Of course, it is one of the most embarrassing problems for women, in the past there was no solution But the cosmetic medical development has become the process of narrowing the vagina the ideal solution to this problem, many details of this process we will learn about in the coming lines.
What is narrowing of the vagina?
Narrowing of the vagina is a cosmetic procedure that aims to tighten and narrow the vaginal tissues that are sagging due to repeated natural births or with advancing age. During this procedure, a beautification of the inner and outer labia can also be done, whether by adjusting the size or shape to achieve consistency between them.
The laser vaginal tightening is done without surgical intervention, which in turn rejuvenates this area and improves the sexual performance of women in a safe and effective way.
read also: Texas jaw and face surgery
Women candidates for this operation
Paying attention to sensitive areas, especially the vaginal area, is important for women. The presence of a problem, even a simple one, causes the woman to lose her confidence in herself and affects her negatively. Therefore, the process of narrowing the vagina was an ideal option to preserve and renew the vaginal area. Let us get to know the women candidates for the operation:
- Women who suffer from severe enlargement of the vagina due to repeated pregnancies and childbirths.
- Changes that occur in the vagina with age.
- Women who suffer from dryness or atrophy in the vaginal area.
- Those who feel dissatisfied in intimacy because of the widening of the vagina.
- Cases of involuntary bladder leakage.
- Cases of narrow vaginal opening and dyspareunia.
- Asymmetry of the two blades.
Details of Narrowing of the vagina
Laser is one of the latest cosmetic techniques that medicine has reached as an excellent alternative to surgical intervention, and therefore it is relied upon in many cosmetic procedures that require extreme accuracy and good results with a simple and uncomplicated procedure. Let us know the details of the process.
The process of narrowing the vagina does not require special examinations for the patient. It is a simple and uncomplicated procedure. After the doctor performs the clinical examination, he can request a comprehensive blood test, or ECG, according to the patient’s condition.
The operation is carried out under the influence of local anesthesia, then the hot laser energy is shed inside the vaginal area, which works to stimulate collagen production and tighten elastin tissues to help renew cells in the deep layers of the vaginal wall and improve the thickness and durability of the vaginal wall. A very simple procedure that takes place in a short period of time ranging from 15 to 20 minutes, and does not require a stay in the medical center.
The expected results
The patient notices a sharp improvement in the condition of the vagina over a period of two weeks, and these results gradually improve with time. In general, women feel a better situation in the marital relationship and a sharp improvement in sensation, in addition to the fact that the vaginal area becomes more fresh in a natural way, which can reduce the pain resulting during intercourse. .
Benefits of Narrowing of the vagina
The process of narrowing the vagina has become a necessity for every woman who feels frustration and lack of desire for intimacy. The treatment has become very easy and the results are excellent. There are many benefits to this process, the most important of which are:
- Treatment of the problem of lack of sensation and weak sexual desire.
- Treating pain caused by vaginal dryness.
- Treatment of problems with inflammation of the wall of the vagina.
- Permanently get rid of vaginal laxity.
- Treating urinary incontinence.
- Helps moisturize the vagina naturally and regenerate cells.
The process of narrowing the vagina with laser is one of the cosmetic procedures that have high safety rates as a result of relying on the latest types of laser devices, but like any type of cosmetic surgery, there is even a small percentage of complications or side effects of the process, including:
- The woman suffers from inflammation or a slight swelling in the vaginal wall.
- Feeling of pain in the area around the vagina.
- These symptoms often disappear within a few days, but you feel severe pain or a change in sensation in the vaginal area, you should see a doctor immediately for an examination and appropriate treatment.
Common problems after the operation
It is very normal for women’s body to respond differently to the laser vaginal narrowing process.
Pain is a common symptom after narrowing the vagina. There is more than one reason for feeling it, including:
- Intercourse before the end of the recovery period, which causes pain to the woman due to the sensitivity of the vagina after the operation. Therefore, doctors advise against intimate encounters during the three weeks following the operation.
- Not paying attention to the cleanliness of the vaginal area, which may cause inflammation and pain, and to avoid this, take care of the continuous cleaning of the vaginal area as instructed by your doctor.
- Doing a lot of physical exertion during the recovery period may expose you to pain, so relax completely during the two weeks after the operation and avoid strenuous exercise and strenuous effort.
- Make sure to eat healthy food and drink plenty of water to legislate the recovery period.
Vaginal secretions after the laser vaginal narrowing operation are a very common symptom and it is a natural reaction of the body as a result of the operation. Do not worry about this, in the first week of the operation you can find bloody secretions, which change color to brown in the second week of the operation, but in the week third, the secretions are green or yellow in color with an unpleasant smell. These secretions will disappear naturally, but be sure to clean the vagina and follow the instructions of a doctor to avoid infection and inflammation.
read more: An experience with body sculpting