When making your final decision to perform a plastic surgery, it is necessary that you choose a skilled plastic surgeons in body sculpting so that you can perform the operation with a high degree of safety.
Therefore, you should take into account the successful experiences of the plastic surgeon, his scientific degree, the devices, tools and techniques used in the procedure, in our neighborhood, you will have the ability to choose the best body sculpting doctor in Egypt based on clear criteria.
What is the specialty of the body sculpting doctor?
In the first place, the doctor must obtain accredited medical certificates in order to practice the profession. The following are the medical qualifications that a plastic surgeon must obtain, namely:
- Obtaining a bachelor’s degree and a master’s degree from an accredited medical school.
- All plastic surgeons undergo a three-year training as a surgeon, and then specialize in plastic surgery for another three years to obtain full accreditation.
- Obtaining the certificate of the American Board of Plastic Surgery, this is the competent authority for the accreditation of plastic surgeons.
- A plastic surgeon may earn a fellowship of the American College of Surgeons, which is an important indication that the doctor has undergone training in the specialty of plastic surgery.
read also: An experience with body sculpting
Does the doctor’s reputation always mean that he is the best ?
The fame factor is very important as evidence of the doctor’s success in serving the largest number of people with high satisfaction rates, but it is not the only factor that must be taken into account when choosing the best body sculpting doctor in Egypt, as some doctors may rely on fame through advertising campaigns (promotion). (paid) and his fame did not stem from his experience or skill and the nomination of patients who have previous experiences to others.
There are many doctors who have a great deal of experience and competence, but they are not very famous, so the best thing when choosing a doctor is to know the number of years of experience, the number of plastic surgeries he has performed, success rates and complications, and to ask those who have experience with him about the results.
Criteria for choosing the best body sculpting doctor
The main factor for the success of body sculpting operations is the skill and experience of the plastic surgeon, and in order to help you choose the best body sculpting doctor in Egypt, we provide you with the most important information that you should know about the plastic surgeon.
- In a previous paragraph, we mentioned the most important certificates obtained by a plastic surgeon, and these certificates are very sufficient to prove the doctor’s scientific degree.
- It is very important to choose a plastic surgeon who is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons because it shows that the doctor has undergone the appropriate training to perform cosmetic procedures.
- A plastic surgeon’s membership in the American Society of Plastic Surgeons is a strong indication of the physician’s competence, evidence of high ethical standards, and endorsement by accredited bodies.
Plastic surgeon experience
- Body sculpting operations are very delicate operations that require the skill and experience of the doctor. The more years of experience the doctor has, the more highly skilled he will be, and the higher the success rates that can be achieved by his hand.
- The doctor’s experience means that he deals with hundreds or thousands of cases, and therefore he is able to deal with complications that can occur and all emergency cases with high professionalism and skill.
- To find out how many years of experience the doctor has, you can ask him directly about it, in addition to the number of body sculpting surgeries he has performed, their success rates and complications.
One of the most important factors for choosing the best body sculpting doctor in Egypt is the number of successful experiments he conducted and the reviews that patients gave about this doctor.
- The skilled doctor is always looking forward to knowing the latest therapeutic technologies that appear in his field and applying them to patients well.
- Relying on the latest therapeutic devices reduces risks and complications and improves the results and the healing process, so choose the center whose doctor chose a wide choice of the latest therapeutic devices in body sculpting field.
Cost and aftercare
Some may rely on choosing the lowest cost for body sculpting without taking into account the factors we mentioned earlier, and this is wrong. The operation as well as follow-up during the recovery period (aftercare).
Questions to ask when visiting a body sculpting doctor
There are many questions that revolve in the mind of every person who is about to perform one of the body sculpting operations, including questions about the doctor himself and others related to the patient and his case, and here are the most important questions.
- How many years of experience does the doctor have in this field?
- How many successful operations did he perform?
- Is my weight suitable for body contouring operations?
- How much extra fat do I have?
- What type of treatment is appropriate for my condition and the ideal technique?
- Advantages and complications of this technique?
- How long can I fully recover and when can I return to work?
- What are the expected results and when can I see them?
- Are the results of the operation permanent?
- How can I maintain results?
The best body sculpting doctor in Mansoura and Alexandria
Aesthetic centers are widely spread in Mansoura and Alexandria, and these centers compete to provide the best treatment services to patients. The best body sculpting doctor in Egypt can be chosen if his center includes the following specifications:
- Offer a wide range of treatment options to patients.
- The presence of the latest technologies and therapeutic devices available in the field of body sculpting.
- That the center includes a group of the most skilled and qualified plastic surgeons acclaimed.
- Providing treatment services at a high level and providing aftercare service.
- The cleanliness of the center and the extent to which safety instructions are followed to maintain its patients.