Liposuction is one of the best procedures for body sculpting and shaping, after many attempts to lose excess fat for a long time, no amount of diet and exercise had any effect on your weight loss goals and when all tried and tested methods of fat loss failed, we would like to search for liposuction because it reshapes the body by surgically removing unwanted excess fat through small incisions, however, it is not effective with cellulite, which is the case of dimples on the buttocks, hips, and back of the thighs or in cases where removing excess skin is important, and if you want to get additional information about the operation, you can go to Dr. Ali Gaber’s clinic.
The most important health benefits of liposuction
We all have specific ideas about what our bodies should look like, and most people aren’t very happy with the way we look, and sometimes we expect our hips to be too fat, or our waists to be too thick and that we’ll do anything to get rid of the ugly fat that’s holding us back. To get close to our bodies goals.
Liposuction may be a reconstructive surgery referred to as liposculpture or lipoplasty and is used to help people reduce body fat. One of the most important advantages of liposuction surgery is that it helps people lose weight and start a healthier life.
It is a cosmetic surgery that is performed on the abdomen, lower back, hips, thighs, buttocks, chin, neck, and upper arms and liposuction has become popular lately because weight loss is almost instant.
The person undergoing surgery is ready to see the result of the operation 4 weeks after surgery when the inflammation subsides and the fat is removed through a cannula, a hollow instrument inserted into the skin that absorbs body fat.
Learn about liposuction and how it works
Liposuction may be an excision process in order to get rid of excess body fat and it is usually performed on people who already have a stable weight, and it is also a procedure that is not applied to obese people, as these people must first undergo obesity treatment.
The benefits of vaser lipo surgery are that it eliminates annoying fat deposits in many parts of the body, and it is also an effective way to change and improve your body, but you will need to change your lifestyle after this surgery because of the fat can grow back.
Different body shapes and major complaints
Most women and men who suffer from excess fat in the thighs, hips, and abdomen areas, and in general, the lower torso, buttocks, and knees are still affected and liposuction can be a great surgical method to induce fat loss from these areas.
- Waist: Both men and women find it difficult to lose this part, because the fat around the waist does not respond well to exercise and diet, but the process of liposuction is concerned with the waist area and slimming the waist.
- Flanks: Flanks have great flexibility, and liposuction with Dr. Ali Jaber with all his experience and skill can reduce fat in this area.
- Hips: It includes the area above the waist and the outer area of the buttocks, where most women want to have a curvy feminine image, and liposuction can help in achieving this.
- Upper arms: The upper arms sag as we age and we need to get rid of the excess fat around the area with the help of liposuction as it works to tone the arms, giving them a youthful appearance.
- Lower abdomen: We all hate the lower abdomen, and if the surrounding skin is elastic enough, liposuction can tighten this area, but if it contains an excessive amount of fat, a tummy tuck may be the desired option.
- Upper abdomen: The upper abdomen needs a lot of focus.
- Inner thighs and outer thighs: Women want to have a strong inner thigh and thigh gap, which gives them a slim appearance, and contouring that area with the help of a skilled liposuction surgeon can help to achieve this appearance.
- Front thighs: The front thighs also need proper focus in order to remain proportional to the outer and inner thigh, and the operation can also help in arching the thighs and maintaining a feminine image.
- Lower legs: Defining the lower legs is often difficult because they need little fat deposits to maintain an even appearance with the help of grease conductors.
- Chest: Gynecomastia can be a problem in men, as the breasts take on more elastic appearances as they age and liposuction can help avoid it. Likewise, if a woman wants to show her breasts that look more solid, she will choose a breast lift.
- Back: It is very difficult to get rid of back fat, but the liposuction process helps to get rid of back fat very effectively.
- Cheeks: It is another area of concern for both men and women and the fat in the cheeks is eliminated with the help of Dr. Ali Gaber.
Top 9 liposuction Benefits
The health benefits of liposuction surgery are numerous and if you really want permanent fat loss, liposuction is usually the best solution for you, but why should you choose liposuction?
- The procedure enhances your appearance and the shape and contour of your body.
- It helps in removing lipomas (benign fatty tumors) from certain areas of the body.
- It helps men with gynecomastia (people who have excessive amounts of fat in the breast tissue) as it helps remove fat from the breast.
- It treats lipodystrophy syndrome, as this is often the result of a disorder in the metabolic process where there is excess fat in certain parts of the body and not found in the rest of the body.
- The results of liposuction are great, and the patient’s weight remains stable and does not increase after the operation.
- Practical improvement, For example, a person who has had a gastric band or bypass procedure corrects areas that have not responded to weight loss.
- Helps treat excessive sweating, especially in certain areas such as the armpit.
- Although the swelling takes a few weeks to reduce in size, improvements appear within a few days.
- Liposuction makes you a healthier person while continuing to exercise and follow a good diet, where you should pay attention to the results of liposuction.
Table of Contents
Facebook: Dr. Ali Gaber Plastic Surgeon
Instagram :dr Ali Gaber
LinkedIn: Dr. Ali Gaber Plastic Surgeon