Liposuction as well as many cosmetic procedures have become popular through medical tourism and are worth getting abroad to perform as long as you discover reputable clinics with highly skilled and experienced surgeons. Nowadays plastic surgeon in Egypt have gained a good reputation as a result of the unbelievable number of successful procedures and their ability to keep up with everything new and modern technologies.
Egypt recently became a destination for those seeking high-quality and acceptable prices for their cosmetic procedures.
Thanks to the high experience, accuracy, and skills that plastic surgeon in Egypt have, you can bypass the extortionate fees that you pay abroad to enjoy a high-quality procedure. You can now enjoy a relaxing experience and amazing value using the most recent medical standards, the most advanced equipment, and the most modern techniques in Egypt.
What Is Liposuction Procedure?
Liposuction, also known as lipoplasty is a highly popular aesthetic procedure that aims to eliminate unwanted deposits of fat under the skin that are resistant to diet and exercise. This procedure is a safe procedure that can be carried out on most areas of the body, even delicate parts that require high precision. Despite not being an obesity treatment nor a cellulite or stretch marks improvement tool, it helps you to attain your desired sculpted, youthful, toned shape.
How is liposuction performed?
Dr Ali Gaber, one of the best plastic surgeon in Egypt, simply discusses how lipo permanently gets rid of stubborn fat layers. This procedure depends on several different techniques which all share the same idea, which is dissolving or melting fatty tissue in a targeted area in the body into a simpler form and then sucking it outside the body under either local or general anesthesia depending on the procedure.
Am I the best candidate for liposuction?
No doubt that many people might be bothered by excess fat located anywhere on their body and don’t respond to a restricted diet or routine exercise, however, does that mean that all are candidates for lipoplasty?
Plastic surgeon in Egypt often stress that lipoplasty is a highly individualized procedure and that you should think about it only for yourself, not to fulfill someone else’s wishes or to try to fit any sort of perfect image. Lipoplasty is right for you as long as it helps you reach accepted body proportions and a toned look.
Ideally, you are considered a good candidate for lipo wherever you are:
- Adults within ideal or near ideal body weight. Possess a firm, elastic skin and good muscle tone.
- Healthy and do not suffer from any life-threatening illness or chronic medical conditions that might affect healing.
- With realistic goals in mind regarding body contouring.
Most common liposuction techniques
Plastic surgeon in Egypt use the most advanced body sculpting techniques. As we mentioned before, all these techniques share the same idea which is resolving the fatty tissue into a simpler form and then suctioning it outside the body.
The most popular lipoplasty techniques commonly performed by Plastic surgeon in Egypt are;
Tumescent lipoplasty is the most popular technique for many people. It involves first injecting a solution consisting of saline water solution, local anesthetic, and a solution for blood vessel contraction, this solution breaks down the fat cells to be extracted a lot easier, with diminished pain and bleeding.
Liposuction price in Egypt
Liposuction in Egypt Price is starting from $800 to $8000 Depending on many factors affecting the price, we limit them to:
- Plastic surgeon experience.
- The cost of medicines and medical materials used in surgery.
- The cost of hospitalization, according to the medical equipment.
- Techniques used in liposuction using laser, vaser, or traditional methods.
This cost is much lower than the international rates for liposuction operations, as it reaches $30,000
Ultrasound-assisted liposuction techniques
In This technique, the fatty tissue is broken down by the effect of the energy of the ultrasound wave emitted by an instrument making its extraction much easier.
Depending on this is the VASER-lipo technique, which is characterized by improving the skin’s texture in the targeted area.
In this technique, the energy and heat of the laser are used to liquefy the fat for easy extraction. Plastic surgeon in Egypt in this technology use a needle-like rod to penetrate the outer tissue to directly target the fat layer.
This technique is suitable for tougher pockets of fat, where a plastic surgeon in Egypt uses a device that goes back and forth creating a vibration that allows fat to break down.
Egypt is a destination for liposuction
Many patients who decide to get lipo are looking for low prices, excellent quality and results, and a procedure that best suits their needs. Following such criteria, you would find that Egypt is one of the best countries for body sculpting surgery.
Experienced plastic surgeon in Egypt make your trip specifically for lipo. Egypt can offer the safest and most reliable modern technique at a far lower price, in addition, you would visit an amazing country with plenty to see.
Top plastic surgeon in Egypt for lipo procedure
In Egypt, you are in front of plenty of options, choosing the best body sculpting plastic surgeon in Egypt is a decision that requires careful attention. Dr Ali Gaber the expert and the plastic surgeon provides you with some advice on what to look for while searching for a plastic surgeon:
- A good plastic surgeon will be positively reviewed by his patients. So it is important to check out the surgeon’s patients’ reviews and ratings on the trusted clinic’s website.
- Ensure to look at the surgeon’s lipo before and after photos, to imagine the kind of outcomes the surgeon can achieve.
- Firstly consider the safety, and be sure that your surgeon achieves his approach safely.
- Check out the plastic surgeon’s training and certifications in relevant fields.
- Check out the surgeon’s experience, number of years performing lipo, and number of successful procedures
- Verify that the surgeon belongs to an accredited clinic.
- Find out the surgeon that honestly helps you to make the right decision regarding the wide selection of available lipo treatments, so you can be sure your needs and your goals will be met and you will be advised the most convenient treatment.