vaser lipo is one of the techniques of liposuction from a specific area of the body, and this method is used to reduce and remove excess fat in any fatty area of the body. In fact, liposuction is not performed for the purpose of losing weight.
Patient assessment before vaser lipo
- If a person thinks of applying the vaser lipo process, the necessary studies and research must be carried out. The first step he should take is choosing an experienced plastic surgeon.
- The doctor should have a discussion with the patient about the result that he will get after the operation in order to feel better and have the patient’s expectations regarding the results with all credibility.
- All patients can request to see pre- and post-operative photos of the liposuction procedures that were performed previously.
How much fat can be removed with vaser lipo?
- Although each operation varies from person to person, in weight and number of work areas, the average is 5-6 liters at most, which can be removed.
- Where a maximum of 5 kg of fat can be removed from a person weighing 50 kg, this means that it is possible to remove 6-7 kg of fat from a person weighing 100 kg with ease and comfort, and for this reason, the amount of fat is specific to each case.
- Also, there is no law that requires the maximum removal of fat from each patient.
- For example, removing 2-3 kg from your abdomen may be sufficient, and this amount may make your appearance look better than your appearance when you have lost 25 kg of your weight.
How to perform liposuction?
Removing fat in the areas where liposuction will be performed in several ways:
A few liters of saline is injected with a local anesthetic into the target area. Then the fat is suctioned through small tubes. This technique is the most common.
Fat is removed before any fluids are injected, and this technique is not used now because there is a lot of bruising and swelling.
3- Ultrasound-assisted liposuction (UAL):
Ultrasound waves are used to melt fat, as the waves explode the walls of fat cells and are then melted, making it easier to suction. Among the areas targeted for this technique are the man’s chest, back, and the places where the liposuction was performed before.
4-Power-assisted liposuction (PAS):
It is a device that contains a vial with mechanical gas that moves back and forth on the target area, suctioning the largest amount of fat.
5-Laser Assisted Lipolysis (LAL):
Liposuction is performed by means of this procedure, which depends on the use of swollen fluid, and it is one of the fewer techniques than the traditional liposuction technique, where it is done by inserting a small tube through a small opening in order to deliver laser energy and heat to the fat located under the skin
If the amount of fat is large, the operation can be performed under general anesthesia, and if the operation will be performed in a small area, it can be performed under the influence of local anesthesia.
If general anesthesia is used, you will be asleep for the duration of the operation, and the liposuction process may take 45 minutes or be prolonged to 3-4 hours, and the process starts from very small incisions approximately 0.3 cm that were opened to apply liposuction and these small incisions do not leave any traces .
Actions after vaser lipo
- If the operation was performed under the influence of partial anesthesia, the patient can stand on his legs immediately after the operation, after taking a rest he can go home.
- After liposuction, you should wear the corset for one month.
- Thanks to the pain relievers that were given to you inside on the first day, you will not feel much pain after the operation.
- The next day, and after that, for several days, you may feel some pain, which respond to painkillers.
- Swelling and some pain may persist for a while, as swelling and bruising may occur depending on the condition of your skin during the operation if it is tight or loose and this situation lasts for a maximum period of 5-6 days.
- After one month you will have your new look.
- Within a month, no one will notice at first sight that you have had the vaser lipo procedure, and you will have surely got the result.
- After a month, you may feel some stiffness in the skin. This hardness will improve within a period of about 3 months.
- After six months, you can see the final shape of you and the fat that has been melted inside, the body will absorb it and you will be in the best condition.
- If there are superficial defects such as ripples, or pimples, or if the skin has crusts like orange peels, which is generally called “cellulite” before liposuction, it will decrease after fat removal, but it will not disappear completely.
- In order for the recovery to be better and faster, it is recommended to use products to tighten and correct the skin.
Complications of vaser lipo
Every surgery has some level of risk and the main factor in choosing a person for surgery depends on comparing the advantages and risks of this surgery.
Although most patients do not experience these complications, you should discuss the risks, complications, and outcomes with your plastic surgeon.
In fact, in practice, vaser lipo is a procedure that does not show any complications.
Some of the complications that occur are:
- Bleeding: This phenomenon has decreased thanks to the drugs that are injected during the operation.
- Infection: It is very rare to occur. The use of antibiotics after the operation and following the rules of sterilization reduces this possibility
- Excessive swelling and bruising: The appearance of an amount of swelling and bruising in the application area is considered normal. Excessive bruising may be due to the association of laxity in the skin structure.
- Swelling: Too much fluid may accumulate in the area where liposuction was applied and drain This fluid may require additional action.
Benefits of vaser lipo
The Vaser device gives excellent results from one session, as it works on liposuction and tightens the skin together, and also gives you full results from one session, and it also helps reduce cellulite and white threads in the skin.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of vaser lipo ?
vaser lipo suction does not have any defects, and as for the advantages, we find that it has many advantages that make you accept to use it without worry, and these advantages are:
- Liposuction is performed without surgery.
- There is no pain as in the old suction.
- The session does not take more than 40 minutes for one position.
- It gives you instant results from a single session.
- < The fat that was suctioned can be used again.
- The fat that was suctioned does not return to eliminate the fat cells.