Liposuction is a cosmetic procedure that removes fat deposits from under the skin, and Vaser liposuction refers to a type of liposuction that breaks down fat cells and breaks them from the deeper tissues so that the fat can be removed more effectively during treatment.
Vaser is an acronym for resonant sound energy vibrations. This ultrasound technology uses powerful waves to break down the connections between fat cells.
VASER liposuction is one of the most delicate cosmetic procedures, requiring a talented and experienced surgeon to try to do it properly.
You may be a candidate for liposuction if you are healthy, do not smoke, or have a history of bleeding.
Liposuction is not a weight-loss tool. The most effective results with VASER liposuction, or any type of liposuction, are people who have lost up to 15 pounds from their ideal weight, as this procedure is intended for those trying to treat fat deposits.
Why choose vaser liposuction in Egypt?
Egypt is the ideal country for cosmetic tourism in the Arab world and the Middle East, where it is characterized by the best qualified plastic surgeons, nursing competence, health care, and clinics equipped with an appropriate cost while enjoying the tourist and archaeological sites during your treatment, whether in the capital Cairo or the coastal governorates such as Alexandria. Where the best plastic clinics and surgeons are located. so the best liposuction will be in Egypt
How does Vaser liposuction work?
- Vaser Lipo can be a less invasive alternative to traditional liposuction.
- Ultrasound technology reduces fat and improves body contour without disturbing nearby tissues to allow optimal healing and great results.
- Diet and exercise are undoubtedly lifestyle choices that naturally shape the body, but sometimes these constant efforts are not enough to deal with stubborn fats as we all have fat areas that refuse to shift no matter what diet and exercise we do.
- This liposuction surgery slims and reshapes areas of the body by removing excess fat deposits and tightening sagging skin.
- Using ultrasound technology, fat cells from other skin tissues are sloughed off before they are removed, with greater precision, and removed from hard-to-treat areas. Excess fat is broken down using anesthesia, saline, and a subcutaneous liposuction cannula.
- Vaser liposuction is one of the ultrasonic liposuction methods using water pressure and laser technology, where all these energy sources generate heat that helps break up fat cells to remove them easily and reduce skin tightness inside the treated area.
Vaser liposuction procedures
- During vaser liposuction, you will be under anesthesia.
- In the targeted area, a saline solution or swollen fluid mixed with an anesthetic will be injected.
- Then, ultrasound instruments will be inserted into the skin through a small incision to break up the excess fat cells.
- The fatty tissue will begin to gently break down, and this tissue and the resulting fluid will be removed from the body using a cannula.
- Not all of the fluid in your body will be suctioned to numb to remove the pain by this procedure and your body will absorb it over the subsequent days.
The areas targeted by VASER liposuction
- the arms
- chin and neck
- upper back
- Waist and stomach circumference
- Hips and thighs
Recovery from vaser liposuction
- When calculating the value of Vaser liposuction, you should also consider the recovery time as recovery from liposuction is not instant.
- The day after your liposuction, you should be prepared to do sedentary tasks or sit up and you will likely feel some pain and not be on high alert.
- You may also want to consider VASER liposuction on Friday morning so you can rest during the weekend.
- If you have a job that requires physical effort, you should take a few days off.
- Getting plenty of rest after this procedure is very important to prevent complications, such as post-operative infection
Are there risks or side effects?
Vaser liposuction may be a low-risk procedure. However, that doesn’t mean there are no risks. Common side effects include:
- bruising and bleeding
- Pain at the liposuction site.
- Ultimate scarring after liposuction recovery.
- Hyperpigmentation, asymmetry or irregularity of the skin.
- Persistent swelling days or weeks after the operation.
- Saggy skin.
- In the days following the procedure, it is important to note signs of infection.
Contact your doctor immediately if you notice any of the following signs after VASER liposuction:
- Green or yellow discharge.
- Nausea, vomiting or dizziness.
- Shortness of breath.
- tiredness or fatigue
How to prepare for vaser liposuction
- When preparing for the procedure, a doctor should be aware of any medications you are taking. Avoid taking blood-thinning medications, such as ibuprofen, within the two weeks before liposuction.
- Your doctor may offer you additional instructions for arranging VASER liposuction and be sure to follow these instructions carefully.
What do you expect after vaser liposuction?
After VASER liposuction, your body may look slightly swollen and bruised in the targeted areas and you will most likely not be able to see results right away because your body needs time to heal.
- Cotton pads will be placed to absorb the fluid that comes out within the next 24 to 48 hours.
- You will have to drink extra fluids to flush the anesthesia out of your body.
- You should also wear a compression bandage for several weeks to help reduce swelling.
- After about three to six months, you’ll begin to see results more clearly as your body settles into its modified form.
- You must continue with your diet and exercise routine so that your body does not recover the fat deposits that were removed.
Vaser liposuction versus traditional liposuction
- Vaser liposuction may be a procedure similar to traditional liposuction, although there are some important differences.
- The most important difference is that VASER liposuction allows more precision in the fat removal process.
- Vaser liposuction won’t completely redefine your body, but it can improve your figure in small but impactful ways.
- Some people also claim that Vaser technology makes recovery from liposuction less painful, which leads to faster recovery.
In the end, if you are considering VASER liposuction, you must find a trained, licensed, and skilled surgeon to perform the procedure with simplicity, low risk, and satisfactory results.
Frequently asked questions about Vaser liposuction
Patients should expect little discomfort from traditional liposuction procedures. During the operation, you will not feel anything because of the anesthesia, but some swelling and discomfort is to be expected after the surgery.
Vaser lipo targets fat cells without disturbing the surrounding tissue and deliver smoother and more accurate results than traditional liposuction.
No. The fat that was removed will not return, and the results can last for life if the patient is in a position to stick to a healthy diet.