Cellulite is one of the most common problems in women. If you have lumpy skin on the thighs, buttocks, this may be a sign that you have cellulite. Let us learn more about the problem of cellulite and discuss the most important and best ways to treat it.
What is cellulite?
People develop cellulite when the skin covering different areas of fat is pulled down into the deeper tissues by connective tissue bands, resulting in an uneven surface of the skin. As for the areas most prone to cellulite, they are:
- The chest
Causes of cellulite
Cellulite appears as a result of the formation of large amounts of fat under the skin, and the degree of cellulite varies from one woman to another, depending on:
- Body fat percentage.
- Skin thickness.
- Genes and familial factors.
Cellulite becomes more visible with age, as the body loses its elasticity and the skin becomes thinner. One of the following reasons can be the main factor in the appearance of cellulite:
- Wrong health habits.
- Accumulated toxins.
- Poor nutrition.
As a result of the spread of this problem among women, there are many attempts to search for the best cellulite treatment methods, whether with home treatments or modern cosmetic methods such as laser.
How to get rid of cellulite by laser permanently?
Laser cellulite treatment is one of the most effective treatments that help reduce and remove cellulite and contribute to improving the general appearance of the skin with treatment results that last for a year or more.
Laser treatment does not require many medical tests, only the following tests are done:
- Complete blood picture.
- Pregnancy check for women.
- Blood coagulation test .
- Anesthesia sensitivity test.
- medical procedure
Cellulite is treated with a laser through a set of steps:
- Local anesthesia of the patient.
- Make delicate surgical incisions.
- The laser needle is inserted through the surgical incisions.
The plastic surgeon heats up the fatty tissue below the surface of the skin, which in turn helps boost collagen production and improve the overall appearance of the skin. It also reduces the thickness of the subcutaneous fat layer.
Laser treatment is considered one of the best treatments that is very safe on the skin, and recovery from it is very fast and achieves very satisfactory treatment results for the majority of cases.
The results of the laser sessions
The laser enhances collagen production and as a result the skin appears smoother and has a smoother surface.
- Immediate and satisfactory results for the majority of cases.
- Treatment results that last longer than treatment with other methods.
- The locations of the laser sessions to remove cellulite
70% to 90% of women suffer from the problem of cellulite and need to remove cellulite, and despite the multiplicity of methods of treating cellulite between natural and cosmetic methods only, laser has proven to be the ideal solution to the problem of cellulite with very distinctive treatment results, one of the most important areas that undergo cellulite laser treatment
It is known that the smooth, sculpted shape of the buttocks is one of the signs of body beauty for women, so when the problem of cellulite appears, it is treated with laser because it has important results, most notably:
- Eliminate cellulite-causing fibres.
- Giving the buttocks area its flexibility , natural and tight texture.
- Stimulating the production of collagen, which maintains the freshness and vitality of the skin.
Recently, many recipes have puplished to treat cellulite from the thighs, but the effectiveness of these methods has not been proven, especially since they need to be repeated for a long time until results appear even slight, but they were not prescribed by the doctor and therefore may be unsafe on the skin, and therefore laser treatment was the fastest and best For the treatment of cellulite.
One of the most common areas on which cellulite appears is the back, where the skin appears to be jagged and lumpy, or it appears with highs and lows, and of course this spoils the shape of the body. The reason for this may be due to:
- Decreased collagen production.
- Genetic factors and aging.
- Impaired production of estrogen and insulin, which reduces blood flow under the skin.
Although cellulite has no effect on health, it causes embarrassment and unpleasant body shape, it also makes women dissatisfied with the shape of the body and weakens self-confidence, so they resort to laser treatment.
Exercises to remove cellulite
Exercise is one of the best healthy habits that maintain the body in general, and some exercises have an important role in treating cellulite and maintaining skin health, flexibility and beauty, and the most important benefits are:
- It contributes significantly in tightening the sagging skin of the abdomen, buttocks and various areas of the body.
- It helps burn fat and thus reduces the chances of cellulite forming under the skin.
- It enhances the production of collagen, which gives the skin vitality and maintains the elasticity of the skin.
Among the most prominent exercises that help Remove cellulite:
- Aerobic exercises such as jogging and swimming, which greatly contribute to burning fat and increase metabolism, and stimulate blood circulation and thus get rid of cellulite.
- Stair climbing exercises as well as lunge exercises in which the person stands so that one foot is ahead of the other, then the knee is bent at an angle of 90 degrees, the hold is done for 10 seconds and then return to the starting position, this helps to tighten the muscles of the abdomen and thighs.
- The squat exercise, where the person stands so that the distance between the feet is the same width of the shoulders with carrying some weights, then the person descends down as if in a sitting position and remains on it for 10 seconds, then return to the starting position and one of its most important features is to tighten the muscles of the thighs, abdomen, and butt.
Risks of removing cellulite
Laser cellulite treatment is one of the very safe treatments on the skin because it is carried out with minimal surgical intervention and under the effect of local anesthesia, so the chances of complications or risks are much less than surgical methods of treatment, but in general the complications should be mentioned even if they rare, including:
- bruising and redness of the skin;
- localized pain
- Sensitivity to anesthesia.
The majority of cases go through the process safely without any risks or complications that require medical intervention, but it was important to mention them so that patients know them and discuss them with the plastic surgeon before undergoing the operation as a kind of increased reassurance.
Before and after removing cellulite
- Before removing cellulite, the general shape of the skin appears with a zigzag appearance as if it resembles an orange peel. This occurs as a result of the lack of connective tissue located under the skin and the layer of fat, so the fat cells protrude so that the skin appears unevenly.
- After removing cellulite and getting rid of stubborn fat cells using laser energy, this helps to rejuvenate the body’s cells and get rid of the problem of cellulite, so the skin becomes of perfect texture and shape and is satisfying to many who have undergone it.
The most important tips after remove cellulite
To maintain the results of cellulite laser treatment, you must follow the following tips:
- Do regular exercise to increase fat burning and keep the body toned.
- Follow a healthy lifestyle to keep the body from gaining weight and being fat.
- Use a dry massage brush that helps rejuvenate blood circulation and skin elasticity.
- Drink plenty of fluids to moisturize the skin and cells.
- Relaxation and lack of tension and stress because it has an effect on the incidence of cellulite.
- Quit smoking and drinking alcohol.
- Minimize foods and drinks that contain white sugar.
- Eat foods that contain vitamin C as it boosts collagen production.
إزالة السيلوليت نهائيا بالليزر والتخلص من الخيوط البيضاء – دكتور على جابر أخصائي جراحات التجميل وتنسيق القوام (draligaber.com)
Keyword: Remove cellulite