Facelift is one of the best ways to help rejuvenate the skin and restore its vitality. It is a cosmetic procedure that reduces sagging skin and gets rid of early signs of aging from the face and neck area to make it look more natural and attractive.
What is a Facelift?
A facelift is a cosmetic procedure that works to tighten the facial tissues to give them a more youthful appearance, making the patient look like a person much younger than his age, through a group of different techniques such as laser, G-plasma, as well as French threads.
With age, the skin loses its elasticity and facial tissue loses its volume, so the problem of facial wrinkles and sagging neck skin appears, and of course this is a problem that annoys many people, so facelift and plastic surgery is the best option that helps restore the beauty of the skin.
read also: Arm lift | Terms, results and cost
Why is this medical procedure done?
There are many reasons that push people to undergo facelift without surgery, including medical reasons and cosmetic reasons, the most important of which are:
- Treatment of sagging skin caused by aging.
- Treatment of the problem of expressive lines between the fold of the nose and the corner of the mouth.
- Treating the problem of wrinkled skin caused by losing large amounts of weight.
- Treating the problem of a double chin (wackle) and getting rid of excess saggy skin.
- sagging cheeks
- In general, the non-surgical facelift treats all skin problems and helps to regenerate cells and tissues, depending on the latest treatment technologies that stimulate collagen production in the skin.
Candidates for a facelift
In general, candidates for a facelift include:
- Healthy people who do not have serious illnesses that impede the recovery process.
- Everyone feels embarrassed and ashamed of sagging face and neck and wants to get rid of them.
- People who, when looking at a woman, feel much older than they are.
- People who have positive expectations about the results of the operation.
The non-surgical face-lift is one of the most important operations that restore people’s confidence in themselves after they appear in a healthier, more vibrant and beautiful way than before, and after the prices of non-surgical facelift operations became suitable for many groups, the demand for it increased and the treatment became easier and better than the traditional methods that It doesn’t work.
Good preparation for the operation is very important, and during your visit to the doctor, all information related to non-surgical facelift operations will be discussed, and good preparation for the operation will take place through the following steps:
Patient discussion in:
- The purpose of the operation.
- Knowing his health condition (and the diseases he suffers from, if any).
- Previous surgeries.
- Learn about vitamins, herbal supplements, smoking, drug and alcohol use.
The plastic surgeon will:
- Assess your health condition through examination and identify risk factors that hinder the process.
- The face will be examined and then the measurement will be taken.
- Take pictures before the operation.
- Discuss different face-lift options and techniques.
- Discussing the results as well as the possible complications of the operation and ways to avoid them.
- The appropriate type of anesthesia will be determined for the operation.
It is very important to speak clearly with your treating doctor and talk about your concerns and expectations from the operation so that the doctor answers them during the first meeting and reassures your heart before undergoing a facelift.
Non-surgical face-lift techniques
The medical field has developed a lot, and plastic surgery has shifted from surgical methods to non-surgical operations, and there are many techniques through which face-lifting is performed, the most important of which are:
Laser face lift
The laser facelift is one of the best alternatives to surgical facelift, which is very famous, as the laser technology works to treat fine lines in the face and neck and remove acne scars and changes in skin color very efficiently.
One of the most important features of the laser technology is that it works on the depth of the cells completely safely, and it is suitable for all types of skin. The treatment is carried out in a system of sessions, the number of which varies according to the patient’s condition. One session takes from 30 to 45 minutes, preferably between one session and another, a period determined by the doctor.
Face lift with plasma
G-plasma is one of the latest devices that appeared in the field of cosmetics and topped the throne of non-surgical cosmetic operations, and it is a device that works through cold ions that help to overlap and tighten the skin to show results immediately after the session.
Tightening the wrinkles and sagging of the face with the G-plasma technique requires only one clearing that takes from 30 to 45 minutes, and the time can increase according to the number of areas that are tightened in the same session, and it is a very simple procedure that is done without surgery or pain and with the least recovery period.
HIFU face lift
HIFU is a high-precision medical technology that works through ultrasound that treats skin sagging and wrinkles with amazing therapeutic results, the most prominent of which are muscle tightening, stimulating collagen production in the skin, which restores the skin’s freshness and beauty, thus eliminating the problem of wrinkles permanently.
The patient notices immediate results after the end of the session, and the patient does not need a long recovery period after the operation, and the HIFU technique is an ideal procedure for those who suffer from sagging in very precise places such as the area around the mouth or wrinkles of the eyes, as well as the expression lines and sagging skin of the neck.
Face lift with French threads
French threads are one of the latest methods used in non-surgical face-lift operations. They are made of polypropylene and are used to treat skin sagging and wrinkles, especially the lower part of the face, such as the cheeks and wrinkles around the mouth and nose.
French threads are also one of the best techniques used in tightening the neck and getting rid of the double chin. They are safe and thin lines on the skin that are soluble and smooth and do not negatively affect the surrounding tissues of the treatment area.
Aesthetic face lift results
An experienced and highly experienced person who gives you natural results and stays with age as it is, although aging cannot be stopped, plastic surgeries help to appear younger than what a person looks like without surgical intervention.
In order to maintain the good results of the operation, try to maintain a healthy and stable weight because the constant changes in weight lead to the stretching of the skin again and thus the appearance of wrinkles and sagging. Also, make sure to follow a balanced diet rich in vitamins that support skin health and also help reduce the manifestations of aging.
read more: Liposuction by cryo sessions and cold laser