Vaser liposuction is one of the liposuction techniques that is popularly used by the best plastic surgeon in Egypt and depends on the energy emitted from ultrasound waves for aesthetic body sculpting in a minimally invasive, with less pain, less or no recovery time than traditional liposuction, and dramatic results.
Vaser liposuction is an abbreviation for vibration amplification of sound energy at resonance. This technology uses powerful ultrasound waves to loosen the bonds between fat cells under the skin and deeper to convert them into a simpler form to be easily withdrawn outside the body. This type of liposuction is considered more precise and gentle than traditional liposuction, and it requires a highly skilled and experienced plastic surgeon to perform it right.
How does liposuction work?
Liposuction, this permanent fat loss tool, is performed by the best plastic surgeon in Egypt Through different types of techniques that all share the same basic premise. Fat deposits are broken down into molten form and then removed outside the body under either local or general anesthesia.
Saline water pressure, lasers, pulsing ultrasound waves, or power-assisted movement, all these are types of energies used to break apart the fat deposits, which are later suctioned outside the body using a specific cannula.
How popular is Liposuction?
Despite not being a weight loss tool, liposuction has become incredibly popular in the last decade. In 2018, more than 250,000 liposuction procedures were performed in the United States. In Egypt, hundreds of liposuction surgeries are performed by the best plastic surgeon in Egypt every year.
Reasons for the increased demand for liposuction
This increased demand is due to the increased skills and experiences of the best plastic surgeon in Egypt, in addition to the newly developing techniques that made this procedure highly safe and very easy, and finally, the unbelievable outcomes this procedure provide that this procedure is the most effective tool to spot-treat fat deposits and highlight the muscle tone underneath.
How does vaser liposuction work?
As we mentioned before, during a liposuction procedure, the fat deposits underneath the skin are broken down to be easily suctioned outside the body.
During a vaser liposuction procedure, the area selected to be treated is injected with a medicated solution, then the fat cells are treated with the energy of the ultrasound wave emitted from the vaser device probe and these fat cells are then removed outside the body via a gentle suction process.
All these steps are done where the surrounding tissues are intact, not affected, and not harmed.
Advantages of vaser liposuction
Vaser liposuction possesses many additional pros over traditional lipo making it highly trusted by the best plastic surgeon in Egypt.
Vaser liposuction pros
- Vaser lipo is a unique technique characterized by being highly precise over other liposuction techniques since it relies on ultrasound technology which highly assigns the fat tissue while not affecting the nearby and surrounding tissues like blood vessels and muscles.
- Liposuction with a VASER device improves cellulite appearance according to doctors’ and patients’ feedback.
- Vaser lipo procedure is less invasive, less painful, Less swelling, and bruising after the procedure, and less or no recovery time.
- Fewer side effects, risks, and potential complications.
- Vaser lipo sessions are performed under local anesthesia, with no need for general anesthesia like traditional lipo.
Advantages of traditional liposuction
While it is more invasive, and the surrounding tissues might be affected as a result of the cannula movement, and often performed under general anesthesia, in addition to longer recovery, sometimes the best plastic surgeon in Egypt prefers traditional liposuction techniques over vaser lipo for the following reasons:
- More effective and results in more dramatic results.
- More suitable for those with a high BMI.
- A higher amount of fat can be withdrawn in a single session.
- Usually combined with other aesthetic procedures such as skin tightening, cellulite removal, and muscle toning.
Vaser liposuction or traditional liposuction, which one fits me?
The best plastic surgeon in Egypt usually ensures that liposuction is an umbrella word where many techniques are included, they might differ in many things, but all share the same aim, which is feeling better via a safe, effective procedure. That’s why Dr. Ali Gaber, the best plastic surgeon in Egypt, stresses that there is no one technique considered to be the best, but rather the technique that fits your case is considered the best one for you individually.
The most important factors that Dr. Ali Gaber relies on while choosing the best technique:
- The aesthetic goals the patient dreams to achieve.
- The anticipated results the patient expects to find.
- The amount of fat needed to be removed to achieve the patient’s goals.
- The medical history.
- A number of areas needed to be treated.
Preparing for Vaser liposuction procedure
During your first appointment, do not hesitate to ask any questions regarding the procedure steps and its possible risks. Be sure that you have understood anything about the procedure and make sure also that your doctor has understood your goals and expectations.
That is why Dr.Ali Gaber is considered the best plastic surgeon in Egypt, since during the first consultation he considered the following:
- Clarifies all the steps of the procedure, its possible risks, and anticipated results.
- Understands why you decided to perform an aesthetic procedure and your expected goals.
- Choose according to the previous information the best technique that fits your case individually.
What are the possible risks or side effects of vaser lipo?
However, being safe and a low-risk procedure doesn’t mean that Vaser Lipo is free from risks or side effects. Common side effects that might be associated with Vaser lipo include:
- Bruising and swelling in the few days after the procedure.
- Pain and redness at the site of the procedure.
- eventual scarring after healing from liposuction
- Hyperpigmentation, or skin irregularities, especially if the skin does not possess good elasticity.