Vaser liposuction is a cosmetic procedure that targets the accumulated fat in a specific area of the body through ultrasound waves, as these waves dissolve fat and tighten sagging from all accumulated places such as the abdomen, arm, breast, buttocks, and show the curves of the body in an ideal and wonderful way.
The vaser device improves the appearance of the body affected by local obesity without the need for traditional surgical intervention, and it is a completely safe procedure even for people with sensitive skin.
- Vaser liposuction is performed under local anesthesia and before it is performed, a thorough medical examination is performed for the fat area to be dissolved and disposed of, and then the doctor inserts a sterile solution or liquid that separates the fat from the muscles and arteries to pave the way for using the vaser technique to remove fat from the body.
- There is no need for a hospital stay after the operation, as it is a non-surgical cosmetic medical procedure, and in most cases it does not require several sessions, and the medical center or clinic can be left after the procedure.
read also: Texas jaw and face surgery
Conditions of vaser liposuction
There are some conditions that must be met in order for this process to be performed, which are as follows:-
- Carry out all medical tests and examinations.
- The presence of fat accumulations or fatty sagging in a specific area of the body such as the abdomen, buttocks, and legs .
- Completely stop smoking for a sufficient period before the operation.
- Stop drinking alcohol.
- Stop taking liquidity medications and some other medications as instructed by your doctor.
- Have a body mass index (BMI) of no more than 30.
Vaser liposuction is prohibited in these cases: –
- Obese cases or those who suffer from permanent fluctuations in weight.
- The operation is not performed during pregnancy and lactation periods.
After the operation, it is required to follow the instructions of the specific doctor in order to reach the ideal and sculpted body.
Why is the operation performed?
People resort to Vaser liposuction for different reasons, which can be summarized in:
- Cases that feel frustrated as a result of the accumulation of fat in areas of the body and need a quick and effective solution.
- Cases that suffer from sagging skin, which is called “wrinkling of the skin” as a result of losing weight in large quantities.
- Cases interested in beauty and fitness, who are always keen to appear in perfect shape, such as celebrities.
- Men who want to show their abdominal and chest muscles and get a sculpted figure.
Possible complications of this medical procedure
Despite the high safety rates in Vaser liposuction, some complications may occur after the liposuction procedure. Among those risks for body sculpting are:
- The presence of traces of burns on the skin.
- exposure to bleeding
- Poisoning with lidocaine.
- Numbness and loss of skin sensation.
- Anesthesia risks and complications.
- having a stroke
- Fat embolism.
- Skin rash.
What is worth noting: When you encounter one of these symptoms, hurry to speak with a specialized plastic surgeon.
Vaser liposuction results
The results of vaser liposuction differ from one person to another according to the amount of fat removed and the number of areas of the body that were treated, but in general the results appear directly after the operation and stabilize within a short period of the operation.
Among the most important results that he gets after liposuction with VASER technique:
- Coordination of textures and obtaining a sculpted body.
- Getting rid of fat and tightening the flabby body with high accuracy and efficiency.
- Accurate sculpting of the most sensitive places in the body.
- Enhance self-confidence and satisfaction with the shape of the body.
- The extracted fat can be reused in other areas that need fat, such as the breast and buttocks.
- The recovery period after the operation is less compared to other cosmetic procedures.
Vaser liposuction before and after
- We the big difference before and after using the vaser technique to liposuction from the abdominal area.
- It is known that the sagging of the abdomen is very stubborn in removing it from the body and it needs to be disposed of by a diet and specific exercises and follow-up for a certain period with a nutritionist, but thanks to the vaser technique, getting rid of them is no longer possible.
- Requires one or more sessions, depending on the amount of contouring
Vaser liposuction cost
The cost of vaser liposuction varies according to the country in which this operation will be performed. The price of the operation in Riyadh is higher than Egypt, and its price in Egypt is lower than most of the European Union countries. The cost of performing this technique varies depending on a number of factors, the most important of which are:
- The number of areas that are suctioned by the vaser, and the amount of fat to be removed.
- The cost of the plastic surgeon, the course of the operation.
- Follow-up after the operation.
The following are the average prices of vaser liposuction for the European Union countries:
- The cost of liposuction of the abdomen and buttocks is 2000 to 2500 US dollars.
- Abdominal liposuction with Vaser, its cost is 3000 dollars, and the price is affected by the amount of fat.
- Legs liposuction using Vaser technology ranges from 2000 to 2500 dollars.
- The price of arm liposuction costs from 1200 to 1600 dollars.
Vaser liposuction experiences
According to most of the vaser liposuction experiments, it was reported that this procedure achieved very satisfactory results for the cases that I performed and made them completely satisfied with the shape of their bodies, and the safety rate is very high.
Looking around us, we find that the experiences of famous people who have performed this operation, including the following: –
- Egyptian actress Ghada Abdel Razek.
- Actress Laila Elwi.
- American actress Kim Kardashian.
- Kristin Bell.
Common questions about vaser liposuction
Many questions arise about this operation, is it painful, the duration of the operation in the center, what is the degree of its impact on the skin, the texture of the skin after this operation, the recovery period that a person who underwent the vaser technique needs to sculpt the body, and many questions, and here is their answer:
Is Vaser liposuction painful?
No, as it is performed under the influence of local anesthesia, so the pain is completely absent during the session. After the session, you can feel mild pain that quickly disappears by just taking the painkillers prescribed by the doctor.
Is Vaser liposuction safe?
Yes, it is a safe cosmetic procedure, where the body is sculpted and fat is broken down through Vaser technology that targets localized fat without causing damage to nerves or blood vessels.
When will the results of the operation appear?
The results of vaser liposuction appear immediately after the session, and the results differ from one person to another according to the amount of fat removed and the number of treated areas. Within six months, the final results of the procedure will be stable, and it is important to follow your doctor’s instructions carefully to maintain these results.
What is the duration of vaser liposuction sessions?
Vaser sessions to remove fat take from 30 to 90 minutes, which vary according to the areas to be treated and the accumulation of fat in them, and the center can be left after the session.
What is the appropriate BMI for Vaser liposuction?
Vaser liposuction is suitable for people whose BMI ranges from 25 to 29.9, and it is not suitable for people whose BMI is more than 30. In this case, they should go to an obesity doctor and not a plastic surgeon.
read more: About Face lift surgery