Laser breast lift is a cosmetic procedure that works to get rid of the sagging in the breast by using laser technology.
It is one of the most common plastic surgeries and is an effective medical solution for women who suffer from drooping breasts.
It is worth noting that laser breast lift will not change the size of your breasts, so if you want to increase the size of your breasts, you should think about breast augmentation or reduction operations.
About laser breast lift surgery
Breast lift is a cosmetic procedure that removes excess skin in the breast area and tightens the supporting tissues to raise it and solve the problem of sagging or sagging.
According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, studies show that breast lift surgery has risen 70 percent since 2000, with many women accepting it after breastfeeding, or after losing weight, to return the breasts to their natural shape.
read also: Question about breast augmentation in Egypt
How is a laser breast lift procedure performed?
Laser breast lift: high-energy laser beams are used to remove dead skin cells, which leads to increased collagen production, and increased collagen production can increase skin elasticity in the chest area.
But it is a temporary process and must be repeated to get visible results, because the ligaments in the breast tissue are not made in the same way as those in the face, so you may not get the same results that you get when tightening the skin of the face.
Laser breast lift conditions
- To be in good health, and not suffer from any chronic diseases or serious medical conditions.
- To be a non-smoker, because smoking slows down the healing process and wound healing.
- That his weight is stable, and he does not plan to lose weight after the surgery until he gets perfect results.
- That the next lady on this operation is not breastfeeding, pregnant, or planning to become pregnant.
- To stop taking medications that may cause bleeding after the operation, such as aspirin, but after consulting the doctor.
Recovery after surgery
- Recovery after a breast lift operation may take a few weeks, as the breast swells and hurts severely after the surgery, and the symptoms last from 2 to 4 weeks, but the pain can be overcome by the painkillers that your doctor prescribes, and you can also put ice on the breast to reduce swelling and pain.
- You will also need to wear a surgical bra, or a wire-free bra for at least two or three weeks after surgery, and sleep on your back with a pillow under your back, to reduce pressure on your breasts and keep your chest elevated.
- The pain and swelling go away after several weeks, and it takes two to 12 months for the breast to reach the new shape.
- Keep in mind that numbness in the nipples and breasts after a breast lift is also common, but the sensation usually returns slowly after several weeks or months, and sometimes up to two years, but in some cases the loss of sensation is permanent.
Possible risks and complications
Laser breast lift surgery is a surgical procedure that has risks and complications, as is the case with any other surgery, but if you follow the instructions and advice given to you by your doctor, it will help reduce the occurrence of any complications.
Among these risks and complications are the following:
- Scars, and delayed wound healing.
- Numbness and loss of sensation in the breast or nipple.
- Loss of ability to breastfeed.
- Change in skin color.
- Recurrent breast drooping.
- Asymmetry in the breasts.
- A hematoma in the breast.
Advantages of laser breast lift
Among the most important benefits of breast lift for women and men are the following:
- Solve the problem of gynecomastia in men.
- Return the breast to its normal shape after breastfeeding.
- Breast reconstruction after recovery from breast cancer.
- Getting rid of sagging breasts, which may be caused by age or weight changes.
- Increase self-confidence and improve psychological state.
Breast lift cost 2022
Breast lift surgery costs vary according to the following:
- The country in which the surgery will be performed.
- The medical center where the operation is performed.
- The devices used to perform it.
- Efficiency and experience of the doctor in charge of the operation.
- According to prices from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the average cost of a breast lift is about $4,693.
Riyadh – Jeddah
The cost of laser breast lift surgery in Saudi Arabia (Riyadh and Jeddah) ranges between 18,000 to 25,000 Saudi riyals.
The cost of laser breast lift in Kuwait is about 3000 USD.
The cost of a breast lift and lift in Qatar ranges from 3000 to 5000 US dollars.
The cost of a breast lift surgery in Tunisia is about $3,050.
Breast lift surgery price in Morocco
The price of the operation in Morocco ranges from 25 thousand dirhams to 35 thousand dirhams.
Breast lift surgery cost in Egypt
The cost of breast lift surgery in Egypt depends on the following:
- Hospital costs.
- Tests and examinations before the operation.
- Medications before and after the operation.
- Surgeon fees.
- Anesthesia fee.
Medical instructions to be taken into account after the operation
There are some instructions that must be followed after a breast lift procedure, including the following:
- Complete comfort.
- Avoid sleeping on the stomach.
- Avoid lifting weights.
- Avoid strenuous exercise for two to four weeks after surgery.
- Avoid driving for at least three weeks.
- Avoid hot showers or swimming for at least six weeks.
- Sleeping on the back with a pillow under the back, to support the breast, and keep it raised.
- Avoid exposing the breasts directly to the sun for at least 12 months after surgery.
Are the results of breast lift surgery immediate?
Yes, the results of the breast lift operation appear immediately after the surgery, but it may take three to six months for the final results to appear, and the scars to fade.
The results of a breast lift operation may not be permanent, so it is possible to repeat this operation over time to maintain its results, improve the general appearance of the breasts, and maintain a stable and healthy weight may help you maintain your results.
read more: 360 full abdomen sculpture