Sagging Breast surgery has helped women get rid of many problems related to the breasts being larger than the normal rate, so that they become drooping due to sagging and fat accumulations, and therefore they want to get rid of these sagging, lifting and tightening the breasts in order to return them beauty, attractiveness and youthful appearance.
One of the signs of femininity and beauty in women is a tight breast, but with age, many noticeable changes occur, including sagging breasts. Of course, this is a troublesome problem for many women, so we will start by identifying the causes of sagging breasts in women, and the best way to treat this problem.
Causes of sagging breasts in women
There are a number of factors that cause the appearance of sagging breasts, including:
- Frequency of pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Persistently noticeable changes in weight.
- Some genetic factors and genes.
- Breast size and shape before pregnancy.
- Low collagen content that affects the elasticity of the skin.
- The amount of weight gained during pregnancy.
As a result of these reasons, many changes occur on the tissues and ligaments that stabilize the breasts, the most famous of which is stretching or weakness, so the annoying sagging of the chest appears, which varies in degree from one woman to another, and this problem can be treated through several methods, including sports, some natural recipes, and in the event of failure of these methods are Resorting to saggy breast surgery.
read also: Breast boost in an hour in Egypt
Types of breast augmentation surgery
Sagging breasts surgery is performed in more than one way, the aim of which is to tighten and lift the sagging breasts and rebuild it to appear more feminine and beautiful.
Breast augmentation or reduction can be associated with treating the problem of sagging, as this is determined according to the patient’s condition. If the breast is large, it is tightened and reduced through the breast reduction process. As for the breast augmentation process, it is performed for cases of small breast size that suffer from sagging as well.
Breast lift operation
Breast lift is one of the best solutions to give you an aesthetically perfect breast shape, as the breast lift and tightening procedure is performed surgically.
Breast lift procedure steps
Breast lift operation is performed under general anesthesia for the case.
The doctor draws marks on the breast area to show the excess skin and the stages of surgery according to the amount of sagging.
The plastic surgeon begins by removing sagging skin, no matter how much, and reshaping the chest tissues, while adjusting the location of the brown area and the nipple in proportion to the new shape of the breast.
Doctors often use dissolvable sutures, so you don’t need to remove them later.
This surgery takes approximately two to three hours, which varies from case to case.
After the breast lift operation is completed, the doctor will place tubes to drain fluid and blood for a few days after the operation and then remove them.
Soft, elastic bandages are placed on the breast area as an alternative to a bra, especially in the days immediately following the operation.
Laser breast lift surgery
Many women who suffer from sagging breasts are looking for the safest methods of treatment. There are many risks to open surgeries, but after the advent of laser technology in treatment, it became much easier.
Laser breast lift surgery is similar to sagging breast surgery in some steps, but the procedure with laser technology made it have many advantages, the most important of which are: –
The surgery pain is much less because it is done through small incisions.
- Bleeding risks are lower than surgical methods.
- Fewer scars.
- Faster recovery time.
- Completely safe and suitable for many women
Conditions for a laser breast lift procedure
To perform a laser breast lift surgery, a set of conditions must be met, which are as follows:
- The woman is in good health.
- Breast development is complete, which is assumed to be at the age of twenty.
- The absence of pregnancy, preferably after the end of breastfeeding for a sufficient period.
- Weight stability and avoiding rapid fluctuations that lead to process failure.
- Not drinking alcohol.
- Complete cessation of smoking before and after surgery for a sufficient period.
Tighten sagging breasts with plasma
G-plasma technology is one of the best cosmetic techniques that have appeared to treat sagging with high efficiency without surgery or pain, and doctors rely on it to treat sagging breasts for some cases.
Advantages of tightening the sagging breasts with plasma
- It is performed in a simple session, which is carried out through an opening with a diameter of no more than 2 ml, where it works on the tissues located under the skin.
- The technique is completely safe and has no health risks or complications.
- A very simple operation, the case does not exceed an hour inside the operating room
- Some results appear immediately after the end of the procedure and gradually improve.
- You don’t need a long recovery period.
Breast reduction for women
Breast reduction for women is an integral part of sagging breast surgery, both of which work to tighten and lift the breasts in an appropriate shape and size according to the competence and experience of the plastic surgeon.
Big breasts are not always a sign of beauty, but may cause many health problems, including:
- Impact on the vertebrae of the neck and back.
- Constant dermatitis.
- Difficulty getting suitable bras.
- The woman’s dissatisfaction with her general appearance.
- The appearance of the problem of sagging breasts.
Therefore, the ideal solution for these cases is the breast reduction surgery, which helps in obtaining a suitable size for the body shape and more beautiful.
Gynecomastia treatment for men
Gynecomastia is defined as the problem of enlarged breast tissue in men. This condition occurs at different ages and of course has many causes such as:
- An imbalance in the body’s hormones, through an excess of female hormones over male hormones.
- Taking some medical drugs such as cortisone and stimulant drugs
- Heredity plays an important role in the infection of many men with this problem.
- Of course, it is an embarrassing problem for many men and therefore it is treated through the process of gynecomastia.
Gynecomastia Operation Conditions
- The first step is a good diagnosis of the condition.
- The patient is in good health.
- Carry out all the medical tests prescribed by the doctor
- The person does not suffer from serious diseases that hinder
read more: Question about breast augmentation in Egypt