Liposuction in Egypt is one of the most commonly performed cosmetic procedures that aim to remove excess unwanted fat from the body. As the name symbolizes, this procedure eliminates unwanted fat by breaking it up and sucking it out. Despite not being a weight-loss method, liposuction is the most effective way to permanently get rid of localized fat in selected body areas.
Liposuction in Egypt is not covered by insurance. Generally, there is no specific cost for liposuction treatment, rather, there is an average cost since many factors determine the price such as the body area, where you live, the surgeon’s certificates and skills, and associated fees.
What is liposuction?
Liposuction is a cosmetic procedure that breaks up and gets rid of fat from a selected area of your body. The surgeon performs a series of small incisions in your skin to insert a small tube called a cannula which breaks down and suctions the fat out of your body to sculpt this area. Then these incisions get closed, which might leave a small scar that fades over time.
Liposuction is also performed non-surgically where the surgeon uses noninvasive techniques to break down the fat cell that the body will get rid of later.
What parts of your body could have liposuction?
Mostly, there is no body area in your body with stubborn fat that liposuction could not target, Liposuction in Egypt is performed on almost all parts of the body, the most common are:
- Abdomen (both upper and lower abdomen)
- Breast (including treatment of gynecomastia in males)
- Face (cheeks, chin, and jowls)
- Thighs (both inner and outer thigh)
You will just explain to your surgeon your needs and what you expect and your surgeon will examine you and discuss the best options for you.
How much does liposuction cost?
There is no one specific cost of the liposuction procedure, and the same procedure might have two different costs in two countries, here are some factors that affect liposuction costs:
- The country where liposuction is performed.
- Area of the body targeted.
- Number of areas needed to be treated in case of more than one area needed to be contoured.
- Cost of the surgeon.
- Amount of fat to be removed and difficulty of the procedure.
- Fees for the facility, anesthesia, and
- associated fees.
According to 2020 updates from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the average cost of liposuction ranges from 1000 to 3,637 American dollars per area of the body.
Liposuction in Egypt prices
Egypt has become a destination for those seeking cosmetic procedures in general, and liposuction in particular, not only due to the spread of highly skilled and experienced plastic surgeons all over Egypt but also for being one of the cheapest places to perform this procedure in the world.
Liposuction in Egypt recently gained great popularity and demand among those dreaming of a sculpted body. Many clinics in Egypt provide great price offers either for the procedure only or all-inclusive price, in addition, most liposuction in Egypt treatments involve additional fees that we would explain later.
What are the additional fees for liposuction in Egypt?
Most cosmetic clinics in Egypt provide all-inclusive packages for liposuction. While some clinics charge for the surgery, then add additional fees as needed.
Possible additional fees for liposuction in Egypt include:
- Consultation fees.
- Medical tests needed to be performed before and/or after the procedure.
- Surgical facility costs.
- Anesthesiologist’s fees.
- Surgeon’s fees.
- Antibiotics and other medications.
- Compression garments and dressings and post-surgery wound care.
Does insurance liposuction in Egypt?
Unfortunately, liposuction in Egypt is not usually covered by Insurance unless it is considered medically necessary, otherwise, it’s considered an elective procedure aim to enhance your beauty and help you to reach perfectionism. The definition of what is medically necessary varies from one insurance provider and another, the most common medical cases that might be covered are:
- Breast reconstruction.
- Gynecomastia in males.
Contact your insurance provider to verify whether your liposuction could be covered but requires prior authorization.
Is liposuction worth it?
Indeed yes, while liposuction in Egypt is not a weight-loss tool, it’s the best spot treatment for excess fat in selected areas.
Traditional weight loss tools such as restricted diets and routine exercise or bariatric surgery for those highly resistant all these tools help you to reach an ideal weight while liposuction which is considered a complementary tool helps you to reach an ideal shape.
liposuction in Egypt provides you with the following benefits:
- Targeted sculpting of a specific area that does not respond to traditional weight loss tools.
- Minimal scarring and recovery period.
- Most procedures are performed outpatient and do not require hospital admission.
- Visible improvement, liposuction resulted in a sculpted countered look that couldn’t be achieved by traditional weight loss tools.
What could not liposuction do?
How long do liposuction results last?
The outcomes you would obtain from Liposuction in Egypt are permanent, the fat you lose you would not regain since liposuction destroys the fat cell while other weight loss tools just shrink the fat cell and decrease its size, so its possible to gain weight and the size of the cell increase again.
What are the risks of Liposuction in Egypt?
As with all medical surgeries, liposuction might have some risks, that’s why it’s essential to choose a highly skilled surgeon and an accredited facility to minimize these risks. The risks include:
- Fluid retention
- Fat embolism
Nonsurgical Alternatives for Liposuction in Egypt
There are noninvasive alternatives for liposuction in Egypt that are either used combined with liposuction to achieve better results or used as an alternative strategy.
Nonsurgical liposuction in Egypt requires several sessions to obtain the desired results but they have no risks and require no recovery.
Noninvasive alternatives to liposuction in Egypt, include:
- CoolSculpting, also known as cryolipolysis, depends on freezing the fat cells.
- Kybella, which is a localized fat-melting injection that is most commonly used to reduce a double chin.
- SculpSure, Zerona, and other laser or ultrasound technology treatments.
- TruSculpt which depends on melting fat using heat energy created by radio frequencies.